Zee Dil Se Naachein Indiawale 2020-2021 Registration Audition Dates. Zee Dil Se Naachein Indiawale 2020-2021 Registration Audition Dates. Zee TV is ready to come up with the new season Dil Se Naachein Indiawale. The show is coming soon on channel Zee TV. The famous Bollywood Star Shahrukh Khan will be hosted this reality show. The show provides the best platform for all dancers to show their talents.
Zee Dil Se Naachein Indiawale 2020-2021
This show opens for the contestants whose age lies between 5 to 80 years. All participants to participate in the show need to fill the registration form. Before filling the registration form all contestants need to read all terms and conditions of the show. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the show here on this page.
- This show is opened for the contestants whose age lies between 5 to 80 years.
- Participant nationality must be an Indian to participate in the show.
- Participants need to carry Proof of Age at the Auditon time.
- Participants must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
- Participants must agree with all the terms and conditions of the show.
How to apply for Zee Dil Se Naachein Indiawale 2020-2021?
- To apply in the show all participants need to visit the official site of the channel.
- After visiting, Participants need to find the “Apply” link and click on it.
- Then, participants need to fill the application form with all correct and Valid details.
- The participants fill the application form with Personal and Contact details.
- After filling the application click on the “I agree” button and submit the form.
- Al last, if your form gets selected official team calls you for further use.
- Participants Name.
- Valid Email ID.
- Active Mobile Number.
- Address of the Participant.
- Upload video and image.
Participants need to bring all original documents at the Audition time. We will be listed below all documents details must check here.
- Proof of Address (Adhaar Card, Voter ID).
- Account Details.
- Birth Certificates.
- Proof of Residence (Adhaar Card, Domicile)
- Proof of Identity (Adhaar Card, Voter ID)
- Recent Photographs.