XAT 2019: A notification is about to be issued by the authority of Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) regarding the exam of XAT Exam 2019. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is one of the popular exams conducted at University level by the XLRI on behalf of the XAMI.
XAT 2019 Registration Application
XAT Exam 2019 is organised to offer admissions in the Management courses like MBA in more than 150 B-schools of the nation. The applicants who are eager to apply for the XAT Exam 2019 can check all details here.
Important dates for XAT 2019 Exam:
|Application Date Starting date||3rd week of August 2018|
|Application Date Ending date (Without late Fee)||Last week of November 2018|
|Last Date of Application (with late fee)||2nd week of December 2018|
|Downloading Admit Card||3rd week of December 2018|
|Date of XAT Exam 2019||2nd week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|Counselling commences||After declaration of Result|
XAT 2019 Application procedure:
- The applicants to apply for XAT Exam 2019 must apply via online mode
- They must go to certified site of XLRI to register for XAT Exam 2019
- First they must enter details there to register for XAT Exam 2019
- Now login there by entering your Username and Password
- Now fill XAT Exam 2019 application form
- Now submit documents (both academic and personal)
- Now submit XAT Exam 2019 application fees
- Now submit the form of XAT Exam 2019 at last to the address below after taking its print.
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),
- The application fee for XAT Exam 2018 is Rs.1600
- Those who are interested in XLRI also will have to pay an additional fee of Rs.300 each
- Those who want to pay fees via Demand Draft, must make the DD in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT to be payable at Jamshedpur
- Fees can also be paid for XAT Exam 2019 via Challan of IDBI bank
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2019:
- Applicants must have done Graduation from a reputed college
- Final year applicants can also apply.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be held in offline mode
- Two papers are there in XAT Exam 2019
- Paper I includes 72 questions for which duration of 170 minutes is given
- Paper II includes 25 questions and 1 essay topic for which duration of 35 minutes is given.
XAT 2019 Admit Card:
The Admit card of XAT Exam 2019 will be out on certified site of XLRI. The applicants can download it from 3rd week of December 2018. They can also download it from this page.
XAT 2018 Result:
The Result of the XAT Exam 2019 will be declared in 4th week of January 2019. The applicants can check the result of XAT Exam 2019 from the certified site or they can also check the same here.