UK Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2020 Registration Entry Dates. In 2019, Jeremy Clarkson is back with UK most famous reality show “WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE”. ITV authority looking for participant who can make it all the way to £1Million. Participants can check here for the registration process, dates, eligibility criteria, selection rules, and regulation. Before apply must ensure about the entry eligibility criteria. Selection purely based on the knowledge and selection levels.
UK Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2020 Registration
Basic details of Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2020:
- Entries will be started: In the month Sept-Oct 2020
- Official Site: https://www.itv.com
- Casting Period: August to November month.
- Hosted by: Jeremy Clarkson.
- Age Limit: Participant must be 18 years of age.
- Upper age limit: There is no upper age limit.
- There are no basic qualification/educational criteria.
- Participant must be a British citizen or have the right to reside in the United Kingdom.
- Must have a valid proof of address.
- Must have valid Proof of Identity.
- Participant must have a sense of Sound mind and health.
- Employees of SPN, of the Producer, of the advertising agency, are not eligible.
- English is a mandatory language (no other language will allow)
How to Register for Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2020:
- Applicants can access the official site or below-given link.
- Before filling the online registration form, must be read rules and regulation carefully.
- Enter valid details such as Name of Applicant, Date of birth, Email id, Password.
- Participant must be to verify your emails id.
- Recheck all details such as name, date of birth, email id carefully.
- There is no correction mode.
- All details must be the same as valid proof of address and identity.
- The participant can reset/retrieve your password via forgot password option.
- After registration, applicants can log in their account.
- ITV authority and producers do not accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, a software provider.
- Audition dates and venue will be fixed by the authority.
- Must follow all rules and regulation of the authority.
Format of the Show:
- It is a Quiz based reality show.
- The first question for fastest fingure.
- The selected participant will seat on the hot seat.
- There are different levels of questions asked by the host according to the prize money.
- There are three lifelines such as Expert advice, 50-50, Phone a friend.
- After using their lifelines, they can always quit the show & can take the amount of money that they have won.
- Registration via online mode.
- Collect correct entries of participant.
- Using randomize software or reservation criteria, selected participant will be called for document verification.
- After document verification, the authority will be called for written and a video audition.
- Finally, selected participants will be called for fastest fingure audition.
Query Desk: Contacted by phone on 0344 88 14150, or by email at [email protected]. You may need to give the following information:
(a) Name of Registrant.
(b) Valid Email Address.
(c) Active mobile number/landline.
(d) The date(s) and time(s) when you experienced problems.
(f) The nature of the problem.
Email to: [email protected]
Address: “ITV” is ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT (registered number 2937518)