West Bengal TET 2019: or WBTET 2019 or WB TET 2019 Application Registration Entrance examination is going to take place in the mid of October 2018 by the West Bengal School Education board. WBTET 2019 will be conducted by the West Bengal School Board to determine the candidates’ ability to become a teacher.
West Bengal TET 2019 Application form
Eligibility Criteria West Bengal TET 2019:
- The candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a well established institute with at least 50% marks (45% reserved category)
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline.
- Candidate must be holding the Two year Diploma (D.EL.Ed)/ Four year degree in B.EL.Ed/ Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- The candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Age relaxation will be provided according to the rules applicable by the govt.
How to Apply West Bengal TET 2019:
- Candidates needs to visit the official site of West Bengal Education board to do the same.
- Access the official site wbtet.nic.in which the candidates need to visit.
- Fill registration form as per given fields.
- Uploads the images of photograph and signature.
- Then finally they must pay the application fee.
- Print out the registration/ application form.
The candidates who are having any kind of interest in applying for the WBTET exam 2018 must pay Rs.250 as the application fee. The candidates who belong to reserved category just have to pay Rs.80 as application fee.
West Bengal TET 2019 Dates:
|Application form||Notify soon|
|Last date||Notify soon|
|Exam Date||Notify soon|
West Bengal TET 2019 Application correction:
- Application correction will be completed through the official site of the authority.
- Candidate need to login there account to make correction.
- Candidates can make correction in Education and Personal details.
- After application correction is done candidate must submit the application form.
- Application correction will be activated soon
West Bengal TET 2019 Admit card:
- Admit card to be out online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidate must visit the official site of the authority.
- Candidates will be download the admit card by enter the Name and DOB.
- Admit card carry the exam details such as Name of candidate, Roll no., Time and Date and center of Examination.
- Admit card is mandatory at the examination Hall.
West Bengal TET 2019 Result:
- Result to be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- All candidate must visit the official portal of the authority.
- Applicants can check the result by enter the Name and Roll no.
- Result to be out after written examination.
- Candidate also check the result through this post.
- We will updated soon result link same here on this page.