West Bengal Primary Teacher 2018 recruitment Application Eligibility Dates West Bengal Education Board has issued the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) 2017 for Primary Section. Candidates can apply online mode, selected candidates are eligible to apply for Government primary teacher posts.
Main aim of West Bengal Education board, fill 3000 vacant position of primary teacher in state. For primary teacher, WBTET and Two year diploma in Elementary Education is compulsory. Here we are providing the full details about the posts, eligibility, procedure and exam dates.
- Candidates must be Intermediate (10+2) with 50 % marks (45% for reserved category) from recognized university.
- Two year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized Institute.
- Domicile of West Bengal State.
- Candidates must be qualified WB TET 2017 Primary Exam.
- Candidate must be 18 yrs old.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs as on 01/01/2018.
- Five yrs age relaxation for reserved category ( SC/ST).
- Three yrs age relaxation Category.
How to Apply West Bengal Primary Teacher 2018:
- Go to official site of West Bengal Primary Education board (Wbbpe.org)
- Click on the link ” West Bengal Primary Teacher 2018 Recruitment”
- Make registration then login to fill online application form.
- Fill all mandatory details as per original documents.
- Uploads digital scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Then proceed to pay application fees via online and offline mode.
- Download system generated application form for future reference.
Click here tot Apply Online Mode
- For General and OBC Category: Rs 100/=
- For reserved category (SC/ST/PH): Rs 50/=
- Question paper carry objective type questions.
- Negative marking allowed.
- Paper carry questions related to the General Hindi, General Knowledge, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness.
|Online Registration||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last to pay fees||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Dates||Updated Soon|