West Bengal Civil Judicial 2020 or West Bengal PCSJ 2020 or West Bengal Civil Judge 2020 Application Eligibility Dates. A notification is going to be released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission shortly known as WBPSC for the West Bengal Civil Services (Judicial) exam. The authority conducts the exam to recruit the eligible candidates on the posts of District/Civil Judges.
West Bengal Civil Judicial 2020
Those candidates who want to get recruited on the post of District/Civil Judges in the West Bengal state must apply for this exam. The applicants can check the details of the West Bengal Civil Services (Judicial) exam here on this page.
Important dates for West Bengal Civil Judicial 2020:
|Application form filling begins = March 2020|
|Last date to fill forms online= March 2020|
|Prelim exam hall ticket issue date= Updated soon|
|Prelim exam to be held= Updated soon|
|Prelim Exam Result to be announced= Updated soon|
|Main Exam date= Updated soon|
|Main Exam result to be announced= Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Civil Judicial 2020:
- Applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- They must have finished their Bachelor’s degree from Law stream.
- They must behave attained the age of 23 years and must not be more than 35 years to apply.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST category will be given 5 years upper age relaxation.
- OBC category will be given 3 years upper age relaxation
How to Apply West Bengal Civil Judicial 2020:
- West Bengal Civil Services (Judicial) exam application form will be available on the official website of WBPSC.
- In the application form, applicants will have to fill all the details like the name, address, and details of educational qualification, etc.
- Applicants will have to upload the scanned photo and signature there.
- There will be a requirement to pay the application fee.
- After paying the fee, submit the form.
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee for applying for this exam.
- The application fee can be paid via any modes.
- Modes like Debit or Credit cards, Net Banking, etc can be used.
- The application fee to be paid for this exam will be updated later.
|S. No.||General Study (Subjects)||Max. questions||Max. marks|
|1.||English Composition||30||30 marks|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current
Affairs and Test of Reasoning
|3.||Indian Constitution||20||20 marks|
|4.||Law of Contracts and Torts||20||20 marks|
|5.||Laws of Evidence||20||20 marks|
|6.||Civil Procedure Code||20||20 marks|
|7.||Criminal Procedure Code and||20||20 marks|
|8.||Indian Penal Code||10||10 marks|
|9.||Personal Law||10||10 marks|
|10.||Law of Limitation
|Total (time duration being 150 minutes||200 Questions||200 marks|
For Main Exam
- 8 compulsory papers are there in the Main exam.
- In addition to that, applicants will have to choose 3 optional subjects from below given list.
- Each compulsory and Optional paper will be of 100 marks.
- The duration given to complete each paper is 3 hours.
- English Composition, Essay, and Précis writing.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali Composition, Essay and Translation from English into Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali.
- Civil Procedure Code.
- Law of Contracts and Torts.
- Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Transfer of Property Act.
List of Optional Subjects:
- Hindu Law
- Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance
- Muhammadan Law
- Jurisprudence and Principles of Legislation
- Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- The Indian Constitution and Constitutional Law
- Partnership Act
- Law of Limitation and Law of Prescription
Interview Round (Personality Test):
This is the last round in the selection process after the Prelim and Main exam. This round is of 100 marks.
- Admit cards will be uploaded online on the official site of the authority.
- The applicants must visit that site in order to get their hall ticket (admit card) or they can also get it here.
- The admit card will be containing the necessary details of the exam.
- The result of the West Bengal Civil Services (Judicial) exam will be uploaded on the site of WB PSC.
- The applicants must visit that site in order to check their result or they can also check it here.
- The applicants will have to enter their Registration no. (OMR no.) to check the result.