West Bengal TET 2020: or WBTET 2020 or WB TET 2020 Application Registration Entrance examination is going to take place in the mid of October 2020 by the West Bengal School Education board. WBTET 2020 will be conducted by the West Bengal School Board to determine the candidates’ ability to become a teacher.
West Bengal TET 2020 Application form
Eligibility Criteria West Bengal TET 2020:
- The candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a well-established institute with at least 50% marks (45% reserved category)
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline.
- Candidate must be holding the Two-year Diploma (D.EL.Ed)/Four-year degree in B.EL.Ed/ Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- The candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Age relaxation will be provided according to the rules applicable by the govt.
How to Apply West Bengal TET 2020:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the West Bengal Education board to do the same.
- Access the official site wbtet.nic.in which the candidates need to visit.
- Fill registration form as per the given fields.
- Uploads the images of photograph and signature.
- Then finally they must pay the application fee.
- Print out the registration/ application form.
The candidates who are having any kind of interest in applying for the exam must pay Rs.250 as the application fee. The candidates who belong to a reserved category just have to pay Rs.80 as the application fee.
|Application form||Notify soon|
|Last date||Notify soon|
|Exam Date||Notify soon|
West Bengal TET Application correction:
- Application correction will be completed through the official site of the authority.
- Candidate need to login there account to make the correction.
- Candidates can make corrections in Education and Personal details.
- After application correction is done candidate must submit the application form.
- Application correction will be activated soon
West Bengal TET 2020 Admit card:
- Admit card to be out online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidate must visit the official site of the authority.
- Candidates will download the admit card by entering the Name and DOB.
- Admit card carry the exam details such as Name of the candidate, Roll no., Time and Date and center of Examination.
- Admit card is mandatory at the examination Hall.
West Bengal TET Result:
- Result to be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- All candidates must visit the official portal of the authority.
- Applicants can check the result by entering the Name and Roll no.
- Result to be out after written examination.
- The candidate also checks the result through this post.
- We will be updated soon result in link the same here on this page.