WBJEE 2020 Application: WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is organized at the state level by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. This entrance provides students to take admissions in various Under Graduates programs of Pharmacy, Engineering, and Architecture in various colleges in the state of West Bengal.
WBJEE 2020 Application Exam Date
WBJEE 2020 Application Important Dates:
|Information Brochure/ Notification||Fourth week of December 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||January 2020|
|Deadline to Fill Online Application Form||February 2020|
|Documents Upload Last Date||February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||February 2020|
|Last Date to Print Confirmation Page||February 2020|
|Correction Window Open||February 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2020|
|Date of Examination||April 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
WBJEE 2020 Application Form:
- Application forms of WBJEE will only be filled via online mode.
- Students have to fill the online registration form carefully& they need toupload their digital images and documents.
- After submission, candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form forfuture reference.
Documents needed while filling application form?
- Latest colored passport size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned Signature
- Category certificate in Pdf format
- Domicile certificate in Pdf format
- Registration certificate/ admit card/ mark sheet of High School (Class 10th)
- Income certificate in Pdf format
- PWD certificate in Pdf format
Application form amounts to Rs-500 & candidates can remit payment through offline aswell as via online mode.
WBJEE 2020 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for WBJEE.
- For Marine Engineering Course, the minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018 & upper age limit must be 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
WBJEE 2020 Application Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates must be completed their Intermediate Examination i.e. 10+2 from a recognized university of the board.
- Candidates have to qualify their examination with these acquiring subjects- Physics & Mathematics along with one of these subjects Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Computer Science/Computer Application as the compulsory one.
- Candidates have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in the PCM/PCB/ PC (above given subject)
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
|Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE 2020 Application Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus will be based on 12th standard. Students can study the material from NCERT books which include all the study material.
WBJEE 2020 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate on the official site.
- Students can download it from the site by entering their registration no & password.
- Only online mode is available to gain the admit card
- Admit Card carries all the details like- name of the candidate, roll no., examination date, timings, venue of the examination, etc.
WBJEE 2020 Counselling:
- According to the merit list/ rank, candidates will be called for the counseling procedure.
- Students have to fill the registration form during counseling session & they need to choose the college & course which he/she want to go for.
- After seat allotment candidate has to report in the respective college on the specified date & time with all the documents along with the fees.