JEXPO 2019: WB Polytecnnic 2019 Application or WB polytechnic JEXPO 2019 Application From Eligibility Pattern Dates. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Admission (JEXPO) is conducted at the state level.
WB Polytecnnic JEXPO 2019
The online counselling for Polytechnic is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). Online counselling will totally depends upon the candidate rank in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2019 which will be held in the mid of June 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application form||29th January 2019|
|Deadline Online form submission||6th March 2019|
|Admit card||3rd April 2019|
|Examination Date||28th April 2019|
|Announcement of result||3rd June 2019|
|Counselling process||1st week of June 2019|
West Bengal Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 Application form:
- Online application Form will be updated on official web portal.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Candidates have to uploads photographs and signature.
- Review your application form.
- Finally, submit and print the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form to the any polytechnic college of West Bengal.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The offline application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
JEXPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be completed High School (Class 10th) examination or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate in the High School (Class 10th)
- Appearing students can also eligible.
JEXPO 2019 Counselling:
- Registration for online counselling will be available on this link (http://wbscteonline.in/)
- First step is candidates need to registered themselves
- Applicants needs to fill all the details in the registration form in order to apply for the first counselling schedule.
- Next step is to opt for the colleges by the applicants from the given slot and lock their seats.
- Wait for the result, if seat allotted. Get the allotment letter and report to respective college at give time interval with fees draft, original documents.
- Else, apply for next counselling session.
What all documents required during the counselling procedure:
- High School (Class 10th) mark sheet and their passing certificate.
- Proof of Identity.
- Caste and other Certificate (if required Allotment Letter).
- Rank Card.
- Colour passport size photographs.
- Bring your original and photocopies of documents.