WB Polytechnic 2020 Application From Eligibility Pattern Dates. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Admission (JEXPO) is conducted at the state level.
WB Polytechnic 2020
The online counselling for Polytechnic is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). Online counselling will totally depend upon the candidate rank in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2020 which will be held in the mid of June 2020.
WB Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates:
|Online Application form||January 2020|
|Deadline Online form submission||March 2020|
|Admit card||April 2020|
|Examination Date||April 2020|
|Announcement of result||June 2020|
|Counselling process||1st week of June 2020|
WB Polytechnic 2020 Application form:
- Online Application Form will be updated on the official web portal.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Candidates have to uploads photographs and signature.
- Review your application form.
- Finally, submit and print the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form to any polytechnic college of West Bengal.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The offline application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
WB Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be completed High School (Class 10th) examination or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate in the High School (Class 10th)
- Appearing students can also eligible.
WB Polytechnic 2020 Counselling:
- Registration for online counselling will be available on this link (http://wbscteonline.in/)
- The first step is candidates need to register themselves
- Applicants need to fill all the details in the registration form in order to apply for the first counselling schedule.
- Next step is to opt for the colleges by the applicants from the given slot and lock their seats.
- Wait for the result, if seat allotted. Get the allotment letter and report to respective college at giving time interval with fees draft, original documents.
- Else, apply for the next counselling session.
What all documents required during the counselling procedure:
- High School (Class 10th) mark sheet and their passing certificate.
- Proof of Identity.
- Caste and other Certificate (if required Allotment Letter).
- Rank Card.
- Colour passport size photographs.
- Bring your original and photocopies of documents.