The Voice of India Kids 2019 Season 3 Registration Audition Dates. The Voice India Kids is coming soon for all the young singing sensations. If you want to be a part of India’s famous singing show and want to give The Voice India Kids 2019 audition then the wait is going to be over.
The Voice of India Kids 2019
The registrations for the new season of The Voice of India Kids are going to open for all the kids whose age is from 7 to 14 years and have the talent to become upcoming singing sensation of India. Last year, The Voice India Kids gave the platform to child singers to showcase their talent and they did set the stage on fire.
Those who are interested in registering for the show can check all the details here on this page. After the end of the registration period, the applicants will be shortlisted based on form and uploaded video. All the shortlisted participants will go to next round for the auditions. The Voice of India Kids 2019 audition details have been given here on this page.
How to Apply The Voice of India Kids 2019:
- Go to the official site of the show.
- Sign in or Register there by entering the details asked there.
- First upload the video of your kid (not more than 90 seconds) by clicking on upload video.
- Then fill up the application form.
- Now wait. The deserved participants will have a call from the team of the show after which they will be called for the next round i.e Auditions.
Important Points to Remember:
- Each contestant should be either citizen/ resident of India or an NRI.
- Each contestant should be within age group of 7 years to 14 years as on September 2019.
- The contestant should not have any criminal conviction and (v) not have any kind of contract with any third party that prevents him/her from participating in any kind of Activity.
- Guardians of the Participants must accompany the Participant at the Location on the date & time specified to them via Intimation letter.
- Guardians/Participants must enter all details on their own behalf & Entry by proxy will not be accepted.
- The Participants will not be eligible for the Activity if he/she is suffering from any kind of disease or ill health, medical problems (like heart problem, blood pressure problem etc.).
Current Status: Continue
Registration Date: October/November