VITEEE 2018 or VITEEE 2018 Application or VITEEE 2018 Registration. VIT University is one of the most popular and renowned university that provide various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate and Diploma Courses. VITEE is organized at the University level. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted to get eligible candidates in engineering programme at VIT.
VITEEE 2018: Application
Application form of VIT EEE will be available from the month of November every year. Aspirants who are seeking admission in this university can get all the details about VITEE, 2018 in this article.
VITEEE 2018 Highlights:
- Candidates who had completed their 12th standard from NIOS will also be eligible to appear in VITEEE 2018.
- Those aspirants appearing in PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) will be eligible for all the B.Tech Engineering programmes.
- Those aspirants appearing in PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) will be eligible for B.Tech /Bio-stream Engineering programmes.
- NRI candidates can also apply for this entrance apart from applying through direct NRI form.
- PIO and OCI holder are also eligible for VITEEE 2018 (Foreign candidates studied / studying in abroad may apply directly through foreign category).
VITEEE 2018 Important Dates:
|Application will be online from||November 2017|
|Deadline to apply||February 2018|
|Admit card availability from||During slot booking|
|VITEEE 2018 Exam Date||April 2018|
|Result declaration||April 2018|
|Counselling starts from||May 2017|
VITEEE 2018 Schedule:
- There will be three session per day for VITEE 2018.
- The examination will be conducted from April, 2018.
- Duration of session: 02 hrs 30 minutes.
|Session I||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Session II||12:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Session III||4:00 PM to 6:30 P|
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have born on or after 1st July 1996 will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have scored 60%marks(General) & 50% (SC/ST category or North Eastern States) in PCB/PCM in the Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam.
- Candidate who have studied in Full Time, Regular and Formal Education are also eligible to apply.
- “NIOS” Candidates will also be eligible.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form:
- Application forms will be available through offline as well as via online mode. Aspirants have to access the official website and must registered themselves by entering their Email Id and contact details.
- Candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully before filling application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images i.e. photograph and signature and clear the payment of application form.
- Once the registration / application form is successfully done is you will be provided an application number.
- If candidates are submitting the application form by offline mode then they can just send the filled application form along with DD receipt and all mandatory details to The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee:
- OMR Application form amounts to – 990/-
- Online application form amounts to– 970/-
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Type: MCQ multiple choice question
- Duration: 2 ½ hrs
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English subjects. Each section comprises of 40 questions.
- Total Questions: 125
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern details:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card:
Admit card will be issued online from March 2018 onwards on the official website of the University. It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
VITEEE 2018 Admissions Criteria:
- Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in entrance exmaination. It is compulsory for the candidate to give this entrance in order to gain admission in VIT university otherwise there is no other procedure or entrance in order to reserve the seats.
- On the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination, candidate will be called for the PI/Counselling session.
For following details contact:
VIT Admission Helpline
Director- UG Admissions
Office of Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168