VITEEE 2019 Application Correction Procedure Dates. A written examination called VITEEE Exam is going to be held in the year 2019 by the VIT University. VITEE (stands for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted at National level across all over the nation by the VIT University. The applicants can get admissions on the 5000 seats of B. Tech courses in the Chennai and Vellore Campus of VIT University. All the information of VITEEE Exam 2019 is given below.
VITEEE 2019 Application Correction Procedure Dates
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE Exam 2019:
Citizenship – The applicants must be the citizens of India or NRI to apply for the VITEEE Exam 2019.
Age limit– The applicants must be at least 21 years old as on 1st July 2019 to apply for the VITEEE Exam 2019.
Educational Criteria –
- The applicants must have done their 10+2 or its equivalent from a dignified institute having compulsory subjects PCM or PCB in which they must have gotten at least 60% marks (50% for the Reserved category applicants or candidates living in states like Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) in these subjects.
VITEEE 2019 Application Correction Procedure Dates:
- The applicants in order to application correction for the VITEEE Exam 2019 must go to the official site of the VIT University.
- There they must click on the option of application correction and then fill the makes changes in respective fields.
- Then save application form for future reference.
- Then after filling the application form they must submit the same along with the application fee. At last they should write down their registration no.
- The applicants in order to apply for the VITEEE Exam 2019 should pay the application fee which is Rs.960 for online applicants and Rs.990 for offline applicants.
- The applicants who want to make payment through DD (Demand Draft) must send the same to the address mentioned below.
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India