Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019 or Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2019 Application Exam Date Details. Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Application form and Exam Date. Thousands of numbers of candidates are waiting for official notification of Uttarakhand Constable Recruitment 2019. Candidates can fill the application form at the official website. Here we are providing the details about the Uttarakhand Constable recruitment 2019.
Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019
- Name of department: Uttarakhand Police Department
- Post Name: Constable
- State: Uttarakhand
- Number of Vacancies: Updated soon
- Job Type: State Govt. Job
- Negative Marking: Allow
- Official website: uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019 criteria:
- Candidates must have Intermediate (Class 12th) Passed from any recognized board.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age for the post is 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per given rules and regulation.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/– with GP of 4200/- pm
For male Candidates:
Hight: 167.70 Cm
Chest: 78.8- 83.8
For female Candidates:
Hight: 147 Cm
Weight: 45 Kg (minimum)
There are four tests for the selection process of Constable Post.
4. Document verification
Uttarakhand Police Exam Pattern 2019:
After Physical test, qualified candidates will be called for written test. Written test will carry to paper (paper I and II).
General Hindi consists 100 questions, each question carry one mark.
General Knowledge and reasoning consists 50 questions
General awareness consists 75 questions
Mathematics consists 75 questions
Uttarakhand Police Constable Syllabus 2019:
- General Knowledge
- Geography and Culture
- History of Uttarakhand
Procedure of Applying Online Application:
- Visit the official website (uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in)
- Now click the tab Apply Online link and open it
- Fill all the necessary details as per your testimonial.
- Now upload the necessary documents/images.
- Submit details and proceed to pay fees.
- Pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan/ debit card etc.
- Take the print of the online application
Link will be activated soon
Admit Card Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019:
- Candidates can download the hall ticket from official site.
- Candidates can download admit card by simple entering the Name and Registration number.
- Admit Card carry all details about the examination.
- Candidates read all instruction carefully.
- Admit card carry the details such as Name of candidate, Roll number, DOB (date of bith), Date and Time duration, Center of Examination etc.
- Admit card is mandatory to seat in the examination hall.
- Admit card will be used in document verification.
- Candidates can also download admit card through this post. The admit card link will be updated soon.
Merit list Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019:
- Merit list will be updated at official web portal of police department.
- Merit list will contains: Name of candidates, Father name, DOB, Marks, Category and other important instruction.
- The official authority will prepared the merit list on the basis of qualifying marks in the written examination.
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification.
- All documents must be true and updated.
Result Uttarakhand Police Constable 2019:
- Candidates Can check result through the official site of the authority.
- After merit list (document verification) concern authority will issue final list of candidates.
- Applicants can check result by entring the Name and Roll number.
- Candidate can download from official site of police department.
- After declaration result, authority will issue the joining letter.