Uttarakhand PCS Merit list 2018-2019 Cut off expected category wise. An official notification for Uttarakhand PCS 2018 registration form will be declared soon. To fill different vacancies of civil servants in different organization of state government, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the official notification. Applicants, who have done, the graduation from a reputed institute as their educational qualification, can apply for the examination and the selection process.
Uttarakhand PCS Merit list 2018
As per the eligibility of the applicants they will be appointed to various posts of bureaucracy such as PCS or PPS and many more posts. After filling the application form written examination will take place. Those candidates who will take part in the written examination are waiting for the Merit list/ Cut off. Those applicants who want to get the merit list all important details can get the same here in this post. We are declared all necessary details about the merit list same here on this page.
|Official notification declaration Date||Updated soon|
|Last date to submit registration form||Updated soon|
|Admit card to be out||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Merit list to be announced on||Updated soon|
|Result will be declared on||Updated soon|
Uttarakhand PCS Merit list 2018 Cut off expected category wise:
- Merit list/ Cut off will be released on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the authority
- The official merit list will be declared after written examination will take place.
- On the basis of merit list candidate will be selected.
- Merit list carry the names of those candidates who are qualified.
- Merit list will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- Applicants also check the merit list through this post.
- Candidates can get the merit list by simple clicking on the given link.
- We will update merit list link very soon same here on this page.
Uttarakhand PCS Merit list 2018:
- Firstly, Candidates should visit the official website of the authority.
- After visiting, on the homepage, click on the given merit list link
- Merit list will be available in PDF Format.
- Then, check your name in the merit list.
- If you are having you name in the Merit list, then you can go for the further process.