UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017 Application or UKSSSC LT Teacher Exam date or UKSSSC LT Teacher Admit card 2018. Uttarakhand Pravidhik Siksha Parishad going to conduct a state level recruitment examination for Assistant Teacher 2017-2018 under UKSSSC department. Vacancies will be filled via written examination (direct recruitment). Written Examination will be conducted by the UKSSSC.
UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017
Official declare, UKSSSC has postponed the UK LT Exam. Now Admit card will be issued in the first week of December 2017. Written Examination will be held on 17 December 2017 (morning session).
Previous year in 2015, UKSSSC has invited the application of various posts at all over the Uttarakhand region. It is type of Group C direct recruitment for the various HINDI, ENGLISH, SANSKRIT, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, SAMANYA, KALA, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, MUSIC, HOME SCIENCE, COMMERCE, URDU, BANAGLI, PUNJABI.
|Online Application Form||22 January 2017 Sunday|
|Last Date of Application form||08 April 2017 Sunday (Extended)|
|Last Date to pay fee (Online mode)||10 April 2017 (Friday) (Extended)|
|Examination Date|| |
- Organised by: UKSSSC
- Examination Name: Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017
- Number of posts: Garhwal Mandal= 696 and Kumaon Mandal =518
- Recruitment type: Direct (No interview)
- Exam Type: Objective type questions
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Mode of Admit Card: Online
- Examination Date and Schedule:Eligibility and Posts details of Garhwal Mandal= 696
Uttarakhand LT Teacher Garhwal Mandal= 696:
Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017 Fees Details:
|General Category||300 Rs.|
|OBC of Uttarakhand||300 Rs.|
|SC of Uttarakhand||150 Rs.|
|ST of Uttarakhand||150 Rs.|
|Physically Handicapped and Freedom fighter||150 Rs.|
Posts details of Kumaon Mandal= 696:
- Candidate should be graduate with B.Ed (relative subject).
- Candidate age must be lie between 21 to 40 years.
- Rest Details of eligibility below given pdf.
Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017 Exam Pattern:
Question paper will be divided into section: Section A and Section B.
- Section A: It include the topic relate to the Teaching/Educational Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Knowledge. Total number of question will be of 100.
- Section B: Subject related question (opted during the filling application form).
Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017 Selection Procedure:
- Written Test
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Joining letter
Admit Card UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017:
- Admit Card will be available in the month of October 2017.
- Candidates can download the admit card from official site or below given link.
- Simply candidate can enter their credentials such as name, registration number, DOB
- Submit and choose their admit card.
- Take hard copy print and save for future reference.
- Read all information carefully before to seat in the examination.
Apply here: Click here to download Admit Card
Answer key Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017:
- After the written examination, authority will issue the answer key.
- Candidate can download direct via link without entering their credentials.
- Answer key carry all correct answer of all question booklet sets.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key.
- Answer key link will be activated soon.
Merit list UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Teacher 2017:
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of written marks.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for document verification.
- Candidates carry all original documents at the time of verification.
- Authority will issue the merit list (document verification).
- Merit list link will be activated soon
Share your about the merit list……………