Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Counselings Round 1,2 and 3 Dates. Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019 or Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Counselling details. UBTER commonly called Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and Research had earlier issued the Result of the JEEP 2019 Exam.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Counselings Round 1,2 and 3 Dates
Counselling not started yet
The Applicants checked the Result of the JEEP 2019 Exam by visiting the official site of the UBTER which is ubter.in. Now the official authority is going to organise the Counselling sessions for the qualifying applicants of the JEEP 2019 Exam. The applicants who want to know each and every details of the Counselling Sessions of the JEEP 2019 Exam can find the same here.
Uttarakhand JEEP Counselling 2019 Registration:
- Counselling will be based on the rank/ score card.
- Selected candidates will be called counselling process.
- Before participate in counselling process, make registration first.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Registration link will be activated soon
Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Exam Counselling Process Details:-
- The applicants must log onto the website of UBTER which is ubter.in
- Then they must fill the required information regarding the counselling
- List of colleges will appear on the screen. They must choose the colleges in which they want to get admissions for the Polytechnic Courses.
- Then they must press Lock button and then must wait till the seats allotment process.
- The fees will be paid after the allotment process.
Important documents needed in JEEP 2019 Exam Counselling:-
- UK JEEP 2019 Exam Admit Card
- UK JEEP 2019 Exam Rank Card
- Original and Photocopy of the 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 10+2 certificate (if having any).
- ITI or any other Diploma Certificate (if having any)
- Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate/Domicile (if having any).
- Category Certificate (if belonging to the Reserved Category)
Counselling Dates of JEEP 2019 Exam:-
|Rounds||Date||Allotment||Reporting and Doc Verification|
|First Counselling Rounds||June 2019||June 2018||July 2019|
|Second Counseling Round||July 2019||July 2018||July 2019|
|Open Counselling Round||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|