Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020 Application or Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 or Uttarakhand GNM ANM Nursing 2020 Eligibility Date. Uttarakhand ANM GNM Exam 2020 Application Eligibility Exam Date. Written Examination will be conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Medical University, Tehri Garhwal.
Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020 ANM GNM
It is a state level entrance examination for Nursing. In the notification, HNBMU will be inviting the eligible candidates of Uttarakhand State to apply for the entrance examination.
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing.
Eligibility Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020:
For ANM –
- The candidates who want to apply for the ANM must have done their Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
For GNM –
- Candidates want to apply for GNM must have completed their Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized institute in which they must have secured at least 40% marks.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- The candidates who want to apply for B.Sc Nursing must have completed their Intermediate (10+2) exam with 45% marks in (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (main/optional) subject.
For Post Basic Nursing:
- Candidates must have passed class Intermediate (12th) with GNM Course.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Candidates must have done B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic Nursing with at least 55% marks.
Age limit –
- The candidates who want to apply for the HNB Uttarakhand ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2017 must be from 17 to 35 years in order to apply.
How to Apply Uttarakhand Nursing 2020:
- Access the official site of HNB Medical University i.e hnbumu.ac.in.
- Click on the Apply tab and fill the registration form.
- After getting the registration number then login to apply.
- Fill the application form as per your documents details.
- Uploads the images of recent photographs and signature.
- Then print out the application form for future use.
Application fees –
Exam Fees for General/OBC category applicants:
ANM/GNM – Rs.1000
B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Rs.1500
B.Sc Paramedical– Rs.1500
M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 2000
Exam Fees for SC/ST category applicants:
ANM/GNM – Rs.700
B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Rs.1000
B.Sc Paramedical– Rs.1000
M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 1500
List of Govt. Nursing Colleges:
|College||Course||State Quota Seats|
|State College of Nursing, Dehradun||GNM||50|
|State College of Nursing, Dehradun||ANM||50|
|BD Pandey College of Nursing, Nainital||GNM||30|
|Rajkiya Mahila Health Worker Training Centre, Ranipokhri||ANM||20|
|Rajkiya Mahila Health Worker Training Centre, Khirsu||ANM||20|
|Rajkiya Mahila Health Worker Training Centre, Gadarpur||ANM||20|
|Rajkiya Mahila Health Worker Training Centre, Almora||ANM||20|
|Rajkiya Mahila Health Worker Training Centre, Pithoragarh||ANM||20|
|Rajkiya School of Nursing, Roshanabad||GNM||60|
List of College providing Nursing Admissions:
|College||Course||State Quota Seats|
|State College of Nursing, Dehradun||B.Sc Nursing||60|
|Rajkiya College of Nursing, Haldwani||B.Sc Nursing||50|
|College of Nursing, Tehri||B.Sc Nursing||40|
|College of Nursing, Chamoli||B.Sc Nursing||40|
|College of Nursing, Pithoragarh||B.Sc Nursing||30|
|College of Nursing, Almora||B.Sc Nursing||40|
|State College of Nursing, Dehradun||M.Sc Nursing||18|
|State College of Nursing, Dehradun||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||30|
Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020 ANM GNM:
|Events||Exam Dates ANM/GNM
||B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Post basic
|Starting of online registrations will begin||May 2020||May 2020|
|Last date to apply||July 2020||July 2020|
|Admit cards will be out||July 2020||July 2020|
|Examination Date||July 2020||July 2020|
|Answer key to be released||1st week of August 2020||Updated soon|
|Result to be declared in||2nd week of August 2020||Updated soon|
|Counselling to be held in||3rd week of August 2020||Updated soon|
Admit Card Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020 Exam:
- E-admit card will be issued at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University website.
- Admit card carry all details of the Entrance Exam.
- Candidates can download from the official site.
- Admit card will be used during the counselling process.
Answer key HNBGU Nursing 2020 Exam:
- The official answer key will be published in the mid of July 2020.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key as per given instruction.
- The answer key provides transparency in the examination.
Merit list of Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020:
- Seat allotment will depend on the merit list.
- Merit list or result will be available end of July 2020.
- Candidates can surf official sire at regular interval.
Counselling Uttarakhand HNBGU Nursing 2020:
- As per the analysis, the first round of counselling will be held in the 3rd/4th week of August 2020.
- As per the analysis, the second round of counselling will be held in the 1st week of September 2020.
Note – The dates being tentative will be updated soon.