Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2019 Application or Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed Counselling 2019 or Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed Merit list 2019 Result. Selection list of Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2019 published. Two years diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2019. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) formerly called BTC. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2019 exam will be conducted by Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Ramnagar Nainital.
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2019 Application
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2019 Application:
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from recognised board/ university.
- Candidates age should lies between 19 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulation.
- Candidates must be having Domicile of Uttarakhand and valid employment office card.
Two years Diploma in Elementary Education in not government funded. Fees will be paid by the candidates. Every year candidates will pay 35000/= fees (Tentative).
Check here: List of DIET Institute in Uttarakhand
- For General and Other backward classes (OBC): 500/=
- For SC and ST Category: 250/=
- For Physically handicapped (PH)= 125/=
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2019 Selection Procedure:
For Two years Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2019 selection will be based on the merit list of written examination. Written Examination consists the 200 objective type questions. Every question carries one mark each. There is no negative marking. Duration of Written examination will be 02 hours.
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Counseling (offline)
- Document verification
Uttarakhand DIET Form Available on:
Syllabus of Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed Examination is similar to the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). Candidate can read information brochure of Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed and check out the brief syllabus of Examination.
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Teaching Subjects
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2019 dates (Tentative):
|Official Notification will release||updated soon|
|Application form availability|
|Last Date of Application form|
|Admit Card will be available on|
Address of Deposit OMR Application form:
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 201+ Important Instruction:
- OMR Application form must be duly filled. Before filling OMR Application form read instruction carefully.
- Do not attach photocopy of any certificate.
- OMR Application form should be mail by Registered/Speed post only.
- Late deposit forms will be rejected.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2018 Application form only for Uttarakhand candidates (Domicile).
- Do not fill wrong details; application form will be filled by the blue and black ink pen.
- Before apply diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2018 ensure you are eligible for this examination.
- Paste your recent colour photograph. Do not paste different photographs. Do not staple or pin the photographs.
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the admit card from UBSE Website.
- Admit Card will be issued before 15 days of examination.
- Admit Card contains all information of the examination.
- Admit card will be used in counselling and document verification.
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2019 Answer key:
- Candidates can download the answer key from UBSE Web portal.
- Answer key will be issued after 15-30 days of examination.
- Answer key contains all correct answer of the question paper.
- Answer key helps to get the rough idea about the merit list.
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2019 Result/Merit list:
- Candidates can check result here or access the official site.
- Result will be announced in the month of May- June 2019.
- Candidates can enter their name, dob and registration number.
- After submission result will be displayed.
- Selected candidates will be called for counselling process.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Counselling 2019:
- Qualified candidates will be called counselling.
- Selected candidates will be allotted seat via mention procedure.
- Counselling dates will be updated soon.
- Counselling process will be offline mode.
- There will be two-three rounds.
- All Govt. and Private colleges will participate in counselling process.