Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Application Exam Dates or Uttarakhand forest guard ACF or Uttarakhand Sahayak Van Rakshak. Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Application Exam Dates. The official authority of ukpsc (Uttrakhand Public Service Commission) has been recently released the recruitment for the post of Uttarakhand forest guard in ACF (Sahayak Van Rakshak). In this recruitment 45 Post has been released the official authority. Those applicants who want to make their carrier in the government field is a very good opportunity for all candidates.
Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019
Those applicants who are eligible and interested all can apply through the official site of the authority i.e ukpsc.gov.in. The application form has been started on the date 30 July 2019. The last date to apply online is 20 August 2019. All candidates must apply before the ending date. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the Sahayak Van Rakshak recruitment. Through this post, we are providing the details such as Vacancy details, Important dates, eligibility, how to apply, admit card result, etc.
Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Important Dates:
|Official notification date releasing date||30 July 2019|
|Online application starting date||30 July 2019|
|Online application last date||20 August 2019|
|Application fee last date through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card||20 August 2019|
|Admit card releasing date||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Result to be out||Updated soon|
Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Only for the Indian Candidates as per the government rules and regulation
Applicant must have a Bachelor of Science, Technology or Engineering degree from university reputed by law in India or an equivalent degree with at least one of the following subjects viz Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/Computer Science, Engineering- Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical, Environmental 3 Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
- The candidate minimum age to apply is 21 years as on 1 July 2019
- The maximum age to apply is 42 years as on 1 July 2019.
- The age relaxation will be provided as per Government rules.
How to apply for Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019?
- All candidates can apply through by visiting the official site of the authority i.e ukpsc.gov.in
- After visiting the site, find the link “UK forest guard”
- Then open the link and read the official notification carefully
- Then after this, all candidates must fill the application form
- All candidates must fill all details correct and valid otherwise application form rejected
- Then must upload the signature and photograph in the given format
- After this, all must submit the application fee for the application form
- Then, all again review the application form and then submit the application form
- At last, take a print out of application form for further use.
- All candidates must pay the application fee for the application form
- The application fee for unreserved, OBC and Economically backward category candidates is Rs 173
- The application fee for SC and ST category candidates is Rs 83
- There is no fee for Physically handicap (OA&PD) category candidates
For general category:
|Male||163 cm||84 cm||05 cm|
|Female||153 cm||79 cm||05 cm|
For reserved category:
The pay scale is Rs 56,100
Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Admit card:
- The admit card for the examination will be declared online on the official site of the authority
- Candidates can download admit card by entering the name and Registration number
- The admit card is necessary for all candidates to appear in the examination
- The admit card carries all necessary details about the written examination
- Candidates can also download there admit card through this post
- The direct admit card link will be declared soon same here on this page
Uttarakhand ACF Sahayak Van Rakshak 2019 Result:
- The result will be released online on the official site of the authority
- Candidates can check their result by entering the name and roll number
- After written examination, the result will be declared
- Candidates can also check there result through this post
- We will soon declare the direct result link same here on this page