Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016

Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016. The Rajbhavan has provided relief to the selected teachers in the written exam for the recruitment of LT to fill its 3089 vacant posts. Around 90% teachers of the teachers are going to gets jobs on the above mentioned posts within a period of 10 days. It means 2780 posts are going to be filled by the qualified no. of teachers within a period of 10 days.

Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016

On the basis of the order of the Rajyapal both the Upper Nideshak of the Garhwal and Kumaun Mandal has sent a letter to the Board of Technical Education, Roorkee which is the exam agency. In the letter, both the Mandal has given permission to the Board of Roorkee to announce the result of LT posts on 90% posts of teachers leaving just 10% of the posts.

Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016:

Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016

On the other hand, the Education board has also informed the High Court about this. After this the High Court too disposed the lodged petition in this regard. It was found in the review done by Dr. Krishnakant Pal that the quality of Education has been declined due to the several vacant posts of Teachers. So to improve the quality of Education the Rajyapal ordered the recruitment of 2780 teachers within a period of 10 days on the command of the High Court.

One thought on “Uttarakhand 2780 LT Teacher get joining within 10 days 2016

  1. Sachin Maurye says:

    Sir meri b.Ed 2014- 15 ki h or mera 2017 me uTet clear hua h to Kya Meri joining aane wali veccencis me ho Sakti h Jo Abhi newspaper me aya tha k 5500 sahayak teacher ko hta k parmanent teacher rakhe jayege
    Or sir eska procedure kaise hoga merit base PR ya entrance base pr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *