UTET 2020: UTET Admit Card 2020 or UTET Result 2020 or UTET Answer key 2020. A notification is soon going to be published by the UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education) regarding the UTET Examination 2020.
Uttarakhand UTET 2020 Application
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) Examination 2020 will be organized by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Nainital invites application for the posts of Primary Teachers in the Central Govt. schools of the Uttarakhand State. Here we are providing the full details about the examination such as exam date, application procedure, eligibility, admit card, answer key, syllabus, question paper.
|Online Application Form||July 2020|
|Application Fee start Date||July 2020|
|Admit Card||October 2020|
|Exam Date||November 2020 UTET I
November 2020 UTUT II
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2020 Exam-
For Class I to V – The candidates must have completed their Intermediate (Class 10+2) or its equivalent exam from any recognized college with a minimum of 45% marks.
For Class VI to VIII – The candidates must be holding the graduation degree (10+2+3) from any of the recognized college or university with a minimum of 50% marks.
How to Apply for UTET 2020 Exam:
- Interested and eligible candidates must visit the official site of the UTET (ubse.uk.gov.in).
- The application form will be an offline mode.
- Candidates can buy applications from regional offices and centers.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per your testimonial.
- Then after filling the form, they must submit the same before the last date along with the application fees and documents.
- Documents must be signed by the candidate.
Application fees –
- The applicants who are interested in applying for the UTET Examination 2020 must pay the application fees.
- Application fees which are Rs.600 for One paper and Rs.1000 for Both papers for the General and OBC category.
- The application fee is Rs.300 for one paper and Rs.600 for both papers (SC/ST Category).
UTET 2019 Syllabus –
- The topics like Child Development, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Science will be there for Paper I.
- Topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, etc. All the topics must be learned in detail.
Exam pattern –
- Paper, I will contain a total of 150 MCQs (objective types questions) based on the above five mentioned subjects.
- Paper-II will contain 210 MCQs based on the above-mentioned subjects.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-I||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-II||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Environmental Science (EVS)||30 MCQ||30 marks|
UTET 2020 Rejection list:
- One time correction will be provided by the UBSE Authority.
- After making the correction, UBSE will issue the final rejection list.
- Rejected candidates will not able to download the admit card/seat in examination.
- The reason for rejection will mention on the rejection list.
Where you purchase the UTET 2020 Exam Application form:
|Haridwar||Haridwar (H.P.O) Roorkee|
|Dehradun||Dehradun (G.P.O), Chakrata, Rishikesh, Vikasnagar|
|Tehri||Tehri (H.P.O) Narender nagar|
|Pauri||Srinagar Garhwal, Kothdwar (H.P.O),Pauri (H.P.O),Dhuamakot, Bhjenro|
|Chamoli||Gopeshwar (H.P.O), Joshimath,Karanprayag, Tharali|
|Pithoragarh||Pithoragrah (H.P.O), Didihaat, Dharchula, Berinaag, Gangolihaat|
|Champawat||Champawat, Tanakpur, Lohaghat|
|Almora||Almora (H.P.O), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasenk|
|Bhageswar||Bhageswar, Baijnath (Garun)|
|Nainital||Nainital (H.P.O), Haldwani (H.P.O), Ramnagar, Dhari|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Rudhrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Jaspur|
Filled Application sends to given address:
Note – Only those Application forms shall be accepted that are received by the authority. No form will be accepted after this date.
UTET 2020 Admit Card:
- Only the E-Admit card will be issued by the UBSE Authority.
- Admit card is mandatory for Examination.
- Candidates will get the admit card through the Name and Registration number.
- The E-Admit card carries all details of the entrance examination.
- Admit card will carry the details like Name of the candidate, Roll number, Time duration, Date and Center of Examination.