USET 2019: Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Kumaun University. USET 2019 written Examination will be conducted at seven centre’s in all over the Uttarakhand (Nanital, Haldwani, Pantnagar, Srinagar, Dehradun, Haridwar and Roorkee). Here we are providing the details of exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key and counselling procedure.
USET 2019: Application form
USET 2019 Application form Eligibility:
Eligibility USET 2019 (USLET 2019):
- Candidate should have completed the Master degree from recognised board/university or its equivalence degree/diploma/certificate from affiliates to the AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi
- Candidate should have obtained 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree.
- Appearing candidates are not eligible for USET Examination.
- Candidate can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- The candidate whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item no. may be appearing in CBSE UGC NET/CSIR NET.
- There will be no upper age limit.
USET 2019 Application form:
- Application form will be available online mode.
- Click on the tab “USET 2019 Application form”.
- Fill registration form and application.
- Enter the details about the personal and education details.
- Details must be genuine and correct.
- Pay fee application fee through online and offline method.
- Print application form for future use.
USET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 (50 are to be attempted)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|First||II||50 (All are mandatory)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|Second||III||75 (All are mandatory)||150||02 Hour 30 Min|
USET 2019 Subjects:
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
|13||Defend and Strategic Studies|
|15||Earth and Atmospheric science|
|22||Computer Science and Application|
|25||Drawing and Painting|
|27||Library and Informance Science|
USET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative) :
|Online Application Form will be available from||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Applcation form||Updated soon|
|Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Answer key||Updated soon|
Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (U-SET)
Kumaun University, Nanital
The Hermitage, Nainital – 263 001
Admit Card USET 2019:
- Hall Ticket will be available on Kumaon University Web portal.
- Candidates can download through registration and personal details.
- Hall ticket is mandatory for USET 2019 Examination.
- Admit Card will commence in the month of May 2019.
Answer key USET Exam 2019:
- Answer key will commence in the month of May 2019.
- Answer key helps to determine the performance of written examination.
- Official answer key will be updated on the website.
- Candidate can also file objection regarding the wrong answer.
Result USET Exam 2019:
- Result will be announced in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates can check their result at kumaon university website.
- Candidate can login their account and check their result.
- Selected candidates will be called for next process.