UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-2019 or UPSSSC Group C Recruitment 2018 Application or UPSSSC Samuh G Recruitment 2018 Application Eligibility Dates posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) every year conducts various examination for various posts.
Generally UPSSSC responsible to conducts the Group C Examinations such as Junior Assistant, Village Development Officer, Instructor, Accountant, Driver, Mistri, Clerk, Patwari, Lekhpal, Computer Operator, LT and Primary Teacher, Stenographer, Supervisor, Revenue Inspector and many more. As per the UP Government, In 2018 thousands of jobs in various government department.
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Typing test (according to the posts)
- Final Merit list/Document verification.
How to Apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Simply candidate can access the official site UPSSSC.
- Find recruitment notification.
- Download and read full information carefully.
- Be ensure your eligibility and age limit.
- Then visit the link to apply.
- Register yourself and login to apply.
- Fill personal and educational details.
- Recheck application and pay fees via online or offline mode.
- Print system generated application form.
Eligibility (Depends on posts):
- Candidates must be Intermediate or graduate from recognized from Board.
- NIOS and Distance mode candidates can apply.
- Minimum age limit is 18 yrs old.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs.
Admit Card UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate can download the admit card from official site.
- Admit Card carry all details about the examination.
- Admit card is compulsory.
- Admit card link will be updated soon