UPSSSC JE 2019 Application Eligibility Exam Date Admit Card Details. UPSSSC (stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) will be declares soon the UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 online registration for posts of Junior Engineer in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Agriculture, Electronics. Interested and eligible applicants can ensure the eligibility criteria & apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2019 through the official website. The official authority will declares soon the official information on the official site of the authority. Here through this post we are providing all the necessary details about the UPSSSC JE 2019. We are providing the details such as Eligibility criteria, How to apply, dates, Admit card, result etc.
UPSSSC JE 2019
|Conducting Authority Name||(UPSSSC)Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Total no. of Vacancy||Updated soon|
|Job type||UP Govt. Jobs|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
Important Dates UPSSSC JE 2019:
|Starting date of online application form||Updated soon|
|Ending date of online registration form||Updated soon|
|Admit card to be out||Updated soon|
|Written examination will take place on||Updated soon|
|Result to be announced on||Updated soon|
- Candidates must Passed Diploma in relevant field from any reputed University/ Board/ Institute to apply for UPSSSC JE Jobs.
- Candidates must check the official UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2019 notification for all data in respect of category wise academic qualifications.
- Age for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Jobs (Mech./Water Supply/Civil/Television/Automobile/ Agriculture): 21-40 Years
- Age for All other Posts: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved applicants will be as per the rules of Uttar Pradesh Government.
How to apply UPSSSC JE 2019 Application:
- Firstly candidates, log on to the official site i.e, upsssc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official site will appears on the screen.
- Find the relevant tab “UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer Posts” on the home screen.
- Go through the details described in the official UPSSSC JE Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for UPSSSC Jobs 2019.
- If you are eligible, then click on “UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” link.
- Candidates enter all the needed and necessary details in the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Registration form.
- After this candidate must Paid the registration fee.
- Crosscheck complete details once before submitting the UPSSSC JE Registration Form 2019.
- Then, Upload the needed documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, take a print out of UPSSSC JE Online application form 2019 for future reference.
- Candidates must pay the application fee.
- The application fee for General and OBC applicants is Rs. 225/- (Registration Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Registration Fee Rs. 25/-).
- The application fee for reserved category candidates such as SC/ ST is Rs. 105/- (Registration Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Registration Fee Rs. 25/-).
- The Application fee for PWD applicants is Rs. 25/-.
- Applicants can pay the registration fee through Credit, Debit Card, Internet Banking and through SBI e-Challan.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be on the basis of the performance in
- Written Examination.
- Selected applicants for UPSSSC Jobs 2019 will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay 4, 200/-.
- The written test will be MCQ type.
- There will be 2 composite papers in written test of total 750 marks.
- There shall also be an Interview of 250 marks.
General Hindi & English
|Part-2 General Knowledge, General Intelligence Test and Computer Knowledge||100||300|
- Admit card to be out online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates must browse the official portal of the authority i.e upsssc.gov.in
- Candidates can download admit card by enter the Name and Registration no.
- Admit card contain all necessary details about the examination.
- Admit card carry a details such as Candidate Name, Roll no, Date, Time duration and center of examination.
- The candidates can also get admit card via this post.
- Our team updated admit card link very soon here on this page
- Result to be announced online on the official website of the authority.
- Applicants should visit the official website of the authority i.e upsssc.gov.in
- By enter the Name and Roll no candidates can check result.
- The candidates can also check result through this post
- Our team updated result link very soon here on this page.