UPSSSC ARO ASO Merit list 2019 Dates Details Check here. The official organization of UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection) has been released the applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and Assistant Statistics officer (ASRO). In this recruitment 904 posts has been declared the official authority of UPSSSC. The written examination for post of Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and Assistant Statistics officer (ASRO) will take place soon. In this exam a large number of candidates who participate in the written examination.
UPSSSC ARO ASO Merit list 2019
Those candidates who are going to the written exam they all are waiting for the merit list after the written exam. They merit list releasing date will be declared soon on the official website. All applicants can also check the Merit list with the help of this post. We will declared the all necessary details regard Merit list.
Total Posts: 904
- Assistant Research Officer (ARO), Statistics– 623 Posts
- Assistant Statistics officer (ASO) – 281 Posts
- Application form starting date: 19 September 2019
- Application form ending date: 09 October 2019
- Written Exam date: Updated soon
- Merit list declaration date: Updated soon
UPSSSC ARO ASO Merit list Details:
- The merit list of the exam will be announced online on the official site of the authority
- The Merit list will carry the name of applicants, DOB, Category, Marks statement & venue/address of verification.
- After the declaration of merit list, the qualified applicants will be called to participate in the Document verification procedure.
- In the document verification process, the candidates will be needed to get their important documents verified.
- After the document verification procedure, a final Selection list will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates will be selected totally on the basis of merit list.
How to download UPSSSC ARO ASO Merit list 2019?
- All applicants o checking merit list access the official website of the authority.
- Then on the home page and candidates select “Post Name”.
- Then applicants click on the same.
- Now the merit list will be displayed in your device.
- Check your name in the list & save it in your device.