UPSC IFS 2018 or UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application or UPSC IFS IAS IPS 2018 Registration Notification Full Details . A notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission regarding the Civil Services and Indian Forest Services Examination 2018.
UPSC IFS 2018 Exam
In the notification, the aspirants have been invited by the authority to apply for the UPSC Civil Service and IFS exam 2018. The exam will be organized at 72 exam centres. The candidates who want to know more about the UPSC Civil Service and IFS exam 2018 can find it here. UPSC IFS Exam include in civil servies examination. UPSC Civil Services examination will conduct for the posts of IFS, IES, IAS and IPS.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS 2018:
- The aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service and IFS exam 2018 must be having any graduate in any of the stream be animal husbandry, botany, chemistry, veterinary science, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology, agriculture, forestry or engineering.
- Citizen of India
- Valid ID proof
- The aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service and IFS exam 2018 must be at least 21 years old and at most 32 years old to apply for this exam.
- Five years age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST category applicants and 3 years age relaxation to OBC category applicants.
No. of posts- Notify Soon
How to Apply UPSC IFS 2018 Exam:
- The aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service and IFS exam 2018 must visit the official portal of the authority to apply for the exam.
- They must go to upsconline.nic.in to apply.
- They will be given the choice to choose both Civil exam and Indian Forest Exam or any one of them while applying.
- The Candidates will get the form from there and must fill it.
- Uploads digital images of photographs and Signature.
- Then they must pay the fee.
Click here to Apply Online
- The general candidates who are appearing in the exam need to pay Rs.100 as application fee, the rest of the reserved category or Physically handicapped aspirants do not need to pay any fees.
- Pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Fees not refundable in any case.
- Multiple application form will be rejected by the authority.
Exam Patter UPSC IFS Pre Exam 2018:
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours (120 min)|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours (120 min)|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
Exam Pattern UPSC IFS Main 2018:
Important dates UPSC IFS 2018 Exam:
- Notification: Feb 2018
- The online registrations: April 2018
- The last date to register: May 2018
- The Preliminary exam will take place on August 2018
- Admit Card: September 2018
- Exam Date: October 2018
- The Main exam will take place: December 2018
Admit Card UPSC IFS 2018 Exam:
- E-Admit Card will be issued published on upsc website.
- Find respective link on website and enter their login.
- Submit all details and admit card will be displayed.
- Take print out and follow all instruction will mention on the admit Card.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview Session
Merit list and Result will be updated soon.