UPSC Civil Services Application Correction 2018 Available here. UPSC Civil Services Application Correction Image uploading payment issues 2018 Available here . Every year UPSC is conducts the examination for recruitment in Indian Ministry. Here we are providing the details of exam date, application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, number of attempts, exam pattern and application fees.
UPSC Civil Services Application Correction 2018
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Eligibility:
- The candidates should have a degree in any discipline from a recognised university by the state or central government of India.
|Category||Upper age limit||Attempts Bar|
|General Category||32 Years||06 Attempts|
|OBC Category||35 Years||09 Attempts|
|SC/ST Category||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) Category||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 09 Attempts|
SC/ST= No bar
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37,OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37, OBC=40, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No bar|
Civil Services 2018 Application Important Notice:
|Online Application||07 February 2018|
|Last Date of Application form||06 March 2018|
|Civil services Preliminary Exam||03 June 2018|
|Result of Pre Exam||Aug 2018|
|Date of Main examination||28 Sept 2018|
UPSC Civil Services Application Correction 2018:
- There will be two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Candidates can make changes in registration before final submit.
- After submit ,there is no correction mode.
- Uploads clear and digital scan copies of photograph and signature as per given format.
- If any error after final submission, there is no mode of correction.
- Try to apply again.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 posts:
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B