UPSC CDS Exam 2018 (1) Application Eligibility Dates Admit Card . A notification is going to be released by the authority called UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
The notification is regarding the written exam called UPSC CDS (I) exam 2018 in which the candidates have been invited to apply for the UPSC CDS (I) exam 2018 so as to get recruited in the Combined Defence Services of India. UPSC conducts CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam twice during each year so as to fill the vacancies in the Defence Services of India.
The notification of the UPSC CDS (I) exam 2018 will be released on the site of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in in the August 2018. The candidates will be having the option of applying for the UPSC CDS (II) exam 2018. The UPSC CDS 2018 will be organised by the Union Public Service Commission in the September 2018. The candidates can find all the details of the UPSC CDS (I) exam 2018 here.
Eligibility UPSC CDS Exam 2018:
- The applicants must have a degree in Engineering from a recognized college for the Indian Naval and Air Force Academy posts having PCM as compulsory subjects.
- They must have any degree in any stream from a certified university/college for the IMA and Officers Training Academy Courses.
- The applicants appearing in the Final year exams can also apply.
- The applicants must be between 19 and 24 years to apply for IMA and Indian Naval Academy.
- They must be between 19 and 25 years to apply for Officers Training Academy Posts.
- They must be between 20 and 24 years for the Air Force Academy Posts.
How to Apply?
- The applicants can apply for the UPSC CDS 2018 by going onto the site upsconline.nic.in.
- There they must click on ‘UPSC CDS (I) exam 2018 apply here’ option and then fill all their details.
- Then after that they must pay the application fee. After which they must take the print of the application form for further use.
- The applicants must pay the application fees of Rs.200 (for the General and OBC category).
- The SC/ST category applicants do not have to pay the fees.
Important dates for UPSC CDS exam 2018:-
- Online registration starts from 08 November 2017
- Last date to apply for UPSC CDS (I) exam 2017 is 04 December 2017
- UPSC CDS I Exam Date: 04 Feb 2018