UPSC CDS 2019 Application Registration Age limit Admit Card. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to conduct the UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2019 for which it has already issued a notification. The Application process for the UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2019 has begun and will continue till the month of December.
UPSC CDS 2019 Application
CDS (Combined Defence Services) is organised by UPSC for those who want to make their career in the Defence Services of India. CDS Exam is organised two times in a year. The candidates can check each and every detail here. The Complete details of UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2019 are here.
Important dates for UPSC CDS 2019:-
|Events||CDS I||CDS II|
|Starting of Application Submission||November 2018||August 2019|
|Last date for Application Submission||December 2018||Sept 2019|
|UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2017 will be held on||Feb 2018||November 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2019-
In case of Officer’s Training Academy and IMA – The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and that too from a reputed or known university/college.
In case of Indian Naval Academy – The candidates must have an Engineering Degree from a recognised college/university.
In case of Air Force Academy – The candidates must have a Bachelor degree from a recognised college (with Physics and Chemistry in 12th Standard) or they can also have a B.Tech degree.
Note – The candidates appearing in the Final year Examinations can also apply
- For IMA (Unmarried Male) candidates – age must be between 18 and 22 years
- For Naval Academy (Unmarried Male) candidates – age must be between 18 and 22 years
- For Air Force Academy (Unmarried Male) candidates – age must be between 18 and 22 years
- For Officer’s Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) (Married/Unmarried Male) candidates – age must be between 18 and 22 years
- For Officer’s Training Academy (unmarried/divorcees/widows) candidates – age must be between 18 and 22 years
Nationality – The candidates can be:-
- An Indian Citizen
- Nepal Citizen
- Bhutan Citizen
- Tibetan refugee can also apply but only those who had arrived India before 1st of January 1962 and have permanent proof of living here
How to Apply UPSC CDS 2019:
- In order to apply, the candidates must visit the UPSC official site
- There they must register themselves and then must click on the application form link of the UPSC CDS I Exam 2019.
- Then a form will appear
- Fill it as per your documents.
- After filling, submit the fees which is Rs.200 for the General candidates while the Reserved category, Female candidates, Person with Disabilities do not need to pay the fees
- Then after completing the procedure, take the printout
- Keep the Registration ID safe. Don’t forget it.
Exam Pattern UPSC CDS 2019:
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
Admit card –
The Admit card of the UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2019 will be available from the month of January. The date of declaration of the Admit card will soon be updated here. The candidates can download the admit card here by just clicking on the link which our team will provide when the admit card will be out.