UPSC CDS 2019 Application Exam Date Eligibility Pattern Details. Union Public Service Commission- UPSC is the examination conducting authority of CDS (Combined Defence Services Examination). UPSC conduct CDS examination two times in a year.
UPSC CDS 2019
Combined Defence Services examination is scheduled to recruit interested and eligible applicants in Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Naval Academy & Indian Air Force Academy.
UPSC CDS 2019 Application Eligibility criteria:
- Age boundation for Indian Military Academy- 19-24 years
- Age boundation for Air Force Academy- 19-23 years
- Age boundation for Naval Academy- 19-22 years
- Age boundation for Officers’ Training Academy- 19-25 years
- The applicants must be citizen of India OR
- A subject of Bhutan and Nepal OR
- Gorkha subject to Nepal will also have to obtain certificate of eligibility.
- A Tibetan refugee who had come to India before 1st July 1962 to become permanent resident of India. OR
- A person of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka & East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire & Ethiopia or Vietnam to become permanent resident of India. Candidates must be certificate issued by the Indian Government.
- Applicants must be unmarried for Indian Military Academy.
- Applicants must be unmarried for Indian Naval Academy.
- Applicants must be unmarried for Air Force Academy applicants.
- Applicants either are unmarried/married for Officers Training Academy.
- Applicants either are unmarried/widow for Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical courses).
- For Indian Military Academy: The applicants should be holding Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: The applicants should be holding Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Air Force Academy: The applicants should be holding Bachelor’s degree of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
- For Officers Training Academy: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical course): the applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
UPSC CDS 2019 Application Form:
- Applicants can visit the official site of UPSC (upsc.gov.in)
- Click on the Registration tab and fill mandatory details.
- After getting registration number and login to apply for CDS>
- Fill personal and educational details then uploads images
- Review your application and proceed to pay fees via online or offline mode.
UPSC CDS 2019 Examination Scheme:
Examination scheme for Indian Military Academy/ Air Force Academy/ Naval Academy
Examination scheme for Officers’ Training Academy:
All the papers for the examination will be of MCQ (objective) type. The examination syllabus of CDS is as follows-
UPSC CDS 2019 Selection procedure:
- The qualified candidates of written examination will be called to personal interview round.
- Personal interview will be conducted by Services Selection Board (SSB). The candidates will be evaluated based on their abilities and thinking.
- The candidates will have to undergo various physical & psychological tests SSB process.
- The candidates of Air Force Academy also will have to under PABT, apart from SSB interview.
- After clear the personal interview section, candidates will have to go medical test.
- Then, Final merit list will be declared.
UPSC CDS 2019 Application Exam Schedule:
|Date of Notification||November 2018|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CDS I Exam||December 2018|
|Exam Date ( UPSC CDS I Exam)||February 2019|
Important Dates for UPSC CDS 2018 Exam II
|Date of Notification||August 2019|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam||September 2019|
|Exam Date ( UPSC CDS II Exam)||November 2019|
Admit Card UPSC CDS 2019 Application:
- Hall ticket is compulsory for entrance examination.
- Admit card can be download from UPSC official site (upsc.gov.in)
- All useful information will present on the admit card.
- Result of UPSC CDS 2019 will commence in month of November 2019.