UPPSC PCS 2018 Registration Preliminary Procedure Documents Details. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly known by the name of UPPSC is soon going to release the official notification for the various vacancies in Public Civil services (PCS). Candidates who want to make their career by becoming civil servant or getting a job under the Public Service Commission, can apply for UPPSC PCS Exam 2018.
UPPSC PCS 2018 Registration
UP PCS 2018 Preliminary exam will be scheduled to be organised tentatively in the month of June 2018 and its Main Exam will be organised in the month of November 2018. The applicants who want to register for the exam of UP PCS 2018 can check the complete details of the same here in this post.
|Name of the events of the PCS 2018 Exam||Prelims||Mains|
|Official notification publishing date and Starting date of Online application process||Tentative||August 2018|
|Closing date to fill the online forms||Tentative||September 2018|
|Admit card issue date||Tentative||October 2018|
|UP PCS 2018 Written Examination||19th August 2018||November 2018|
|Results to be out in||Tentative||December/January 2019|
UPPSC PCS 2018 Registration:
- Online application form of UP PCS 2018 will be released by the UP PSC.
- The official web portal of UP PSC is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Visit the UP PSC portal and click on the option ‘Apply Online’.
- Then click on the post for which you want to apply.
- Then the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill it by entering all your details.
- Upload your properly scanned recent photo (passport size) & signature (properly scanned) there.
- Now make payment of Registration fee.
- After paying the fee, submit the form and do not forget to note down the registration no.
Documents needed while filling the Registration form:
- UG Degree (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc etc) Marks sheet
- Adhaar Card or any other ID Proof
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST, OBC & PH Category.
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Online Registration form:
- You need to keep all your documents ready which are required for filling the online form.
- You are advised to read the official notification thoroughly and then fill the form accordingly.
- Just make sure that the details and information which you are filling in the form are correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Do cross-check all the details filled in the form in the last before submitting the form.
- Don’t type in any misleading information in the application form.
- Do not misspell you name or your parents’ name etc.
- Do not upload the important documents without scanning them or by capturing a photo of them.
Link will be updated soon