UP CPAT Second Counselling 2019 or UP Ayush Second Counselling 2019 or UP BAMS Second Counselling 2019 or UPCPMT Counselling Registration Merit list BAMS BHMS BUMS UPCPMT 2019 exam offers admission in the BAMS, BUMS and BHMS courses. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be done through NEET.
UP CPAT Second Counselling 2019
Note: UP CPMT now cover under the NEET Exam. This Exam also know as CPAT. UP CPAT is now under NEET.
UPCPMT is conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh. Here we are updating the details about the examination such as exam date, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fess, admit card, answer key and counselling.
UP CPAT Second Counselling 2019 Dates:
|Registration Form starting Date||Sept 2019|
|Choice and filling to be held||Sept 2019|
|First Counselling will be held||Sept 2019|
|Seat Allotment and Document Verification||Sept 2019|
|Admission procedure begining date||Sept 2019|
|Second Counselling Seat allotment||Sept 2019|
|Document Verification date will be held||Sept 2019|
|Admission to take place||Sept 2019|
UP CPAT Second Counselling 2019 Registration:
- UPCPMT 2019 application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates can fill the form from the website.
- Open the link of UPCPMT 2019 Application form.
- Fill registration and application form. Enter all details must be correct and genuine.
- Candidates have to upload the digital scanned images of photograph, signature and right hand thumb impression.
- After getting logins, Candidates can fill choices and lock their seats.
- Then wait for seat allotment result.Application Fee (if applicable)\
- The application fee is Rs. 1400/- for General/OBC candidates.
- The application fee is Rs. 750/- for (SC/ST)
- The fee can be paid through online and bank challan
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates should have UP domicile.
- Candidates must be Class 12th passed/appearing from recognised board.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- NEET Rank Card/Score Card.
New Eligibility Criteria:
- For Gen candidate: 50% percentile in NEET Exam.
- For OBC candidate: 45% percentile in NEET Exam.
- For SC/ST candidate: 40% percentile in NEET Exam.
UP CPAT Exam 2019 Result:
- UP CPAT 2019 result will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam (NEET).
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates can check their results/merit list on the web portal.
UP CPAT Second Counselling 2019:
- UP BAMS 2019 counselling will be started month of June.
- Counselling process will be online mode.
- At the time of counselling, candidates need to choose colleges and lock seats.
- The admission will be offered category-wise on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.