UP Samiksha Adhikari 2018 or UP RO ARO 2018 Application or UPPSC Review Officer 2018 Application or UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Preliminary 2018 Application. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will be issued notification soon at official site. Finally, written exam will be held on 08 April 2018 (Preliminary)
Candidates can check out the official notification of UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari 2018 Preliminary Examination. Here we are providing the steps to apply for Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) 2018. Qualified candidate will be called main examination.
Eligibility UP Samiksha Adhikari 2018:
- Candidate must be holding the graduation degree (any discipline) from recognized university.
- Candidate must be 18 yrs old for examination.
- Upper age limit is 40 yrs.
- Age reservation will given as per rules and regulation.
- Good sound of regional language and computer.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies||120||02 hours|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Drafting||200||03 Hours|
|Paper-III||Hindi Essay||120||03 hours|
How to Apply UP Samiksha Adhikari 2018:
- Access the URL of website (http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in/) or follow given link.
- Click on the link “UP Samiksha Adhikari 2018 Exam”.
- Fill registration form and then login to apply.
- Fill personal and education details as per your original certificates.
- There is no application correction mode.
- Then proceed to pay application fees.
- Finally print application pdf file for future use.
Apply Online Now
- Online Application/Registration: notify soon
- Last Date to Apply: notify soon
- Last Date of Fee Submission: notify soon
- Admit Card: notify soon
- Exam Date: 08 April 2018
- Main Exam Details: notify soon
- Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in