UP PCSJ Registration 2018 Step by Step Procedure Check here. A notification has been published by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission regarding the examination of UP Judicial Services Exam 2018. The exam of UP PCSJ 2018 also called as UP Judicial Services Exam 2018 is organized each year by UPPSC in order to recruit the suitable applicants of Uttar Pradesh on the posts of Civil Judge.
UP PCSJ Registration 2018 Step by Step
The applicants of Uttar Pradesh if are interested in making their career in the field of judiciary & want to be a public servant then they must register for the post of civil judges. Here we have provided the detailed information about the Step by Step Registration procedure of UP PCSJ 2018 Exam.
Important dates for UP PCSJ Registration 2018:
- Starting of Online Registrations: 11th September 2018
- Ending of Online Registrations: 11th October 2018
- Deadline to pay the fees online: 8th October 2018
- Prelim Exam Date: 16th December 2018
- Result to be out: 1st week of January 2019
- Main Exam to be held: January 2019
How to apply for UP PCSJ Registration 2018?
- Before filling the online registration form of UP PCSJ 2018 Exam, you need to read the official advertisement (Notification) of the same.
- Then you must fill the fill the Registration form of UP PCSJ 2018 by simply going on to the official site of UPPSC.
- After visiting the official site of UPPSC, you need to fill all the details in the registration form such as your name, age, gender, parents’ name, city, district etc.
- Except that, you will also have to provide the communication details like address, email ID, & phone number.
- Then after filling the details in the form, you need to submit the application fees which you can pay online via the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Having submitted the application form, you need to take the print out of the same & keep it safe for further use.
Documents needed to fill UP PCSJ Registration form 2018:
Below is the list of those important documents which one needs to keep ready so as to fill the online registration form.
- Graduation degree in Law
- 10th Class Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh (to get upper age relaxation and other reservation benefits)
- ID Proof like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph (recent one)
- Signature (properly scanned)
Do’s & Don’ts of UP PCSJ Registration 2018 Procedure:
- Do take care of your documents as you will be needing them while filling the online form.
- Before filling UP PCSJ Registration form, do read the official notification of the same.
- Only upload documents while proper scanning them.
- Don’t fill inaccurate information in the registration form.
- Don’t upload the necessary documents beyond their size limit.