UP NTT D.PEd 2019. UP Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) and Diploma in Physical Education registration will be begun soon. Official authority SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training), UP. Check out the registration details, selection procedure, eligibility criteria and seat allotment.
UP NTT D.PEd 2019
UP Nursery Teacher Training Examination Schedule will be announced at official site. Interested and eligible candidates can read below information.
Eligibility Criteria UP NTT D.PEd 2019:
- Candidates must be (Graduate) in any discipline from a recognized University/College with 50% marks (45% for reserved category) for all the training programmes.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh is mandatory.
- Only for female.
- Age must be 18 to 35 yrs as on 01 July 2019
UP NTT D.PEd 2019 Exam Application fees:
- For General and OBC- Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST- Rs.200/-
- For PH- No fee
|Starting Date of Online Application||Notify Soon|
|Closing Date of Online Application||Notify Soon|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||Notify Soon|
|Merit list||Notify Soon|
UP NTT D.P.ED 2019 Mode of Selection-
- The selection list will be made on the basis of cut off/merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of ( 10+2+3) Class 10th, 12th and graduation aggregate marks.
- Meritious candidates will be called of document verification and seat allotment.
How to Apply/Registration UP NTT D.PEd 2019:
- Open the official web site (http://pprdata.com).
- Click on the tab Registration online.
- Fill simple registration form as per your documents.
- Enter personal and educational details.
- Uploads scan images of photograh and signature.
- All details must be true.
- After getting registration number wait for merit list.
- Selected candidates will be called for Document verification and seat allotment.