UP NTT D.PEd 2019 Registration Application Exam Dates Pattern. UP Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) and Diploma in Physical Education registration will be begun soon. Official authority SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training), UP. Check out the registration details, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, and seat allotment.
UP NTT D.PEd 2019
UP Nursery Teacher Training Examination Schedule will be announced at the official site. Interested and eligible candidates can read the below information. Here through this post, we provide complete details about the UP NTT D.PEd 2019
Eligibility Criteria UP NTT D.PEd 2019:
- Candidates must be (Graduate) in any discipline from a recognized University/College with 50% marks (45% for reserved category) for all the training programs.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh is mandatory.
- Only for female.
- Age must be 18 to 35 yrs as on 01 July 2019
- For General and OBC- Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST- Rs.200/-
- For PH- No fee
|Starting Date of Online Application||5 October 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application||3 November 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||4 November 2019|
|Merit list||Updated soon|
UP NTT D.P.ED 2019 Mode of Selection-
- The selection list will be made on the basis of the cut off/merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of ( 10+2+3) Class 10th, 12th and graduation aggregate marks.
- Meritious candidates will be called of document verification and seat allotment.
How to Apply/Registration UP NTT D.PEd 2019:
- Open the official web site (http://pprdata.com).
- Click on the tab Registration online.
- Fill a simple registration form as per your documents.
- Enter personal and educational details.
- Uploads scan images of photograph and signature.
- All the details must be true.
- After getting the registration number to wait for the merit list.
- Selected candidates will be called for Document verification and seat allotment.