UP Lekhpal 2019 (Chakbandi): UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 recruitment managed by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue. UP Revenue Department will be issued the official notification regarding the Patwari and Lekhpal Posts. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria, exam date, and number of vacancies, departments, selection procedure, Application process, and syllabus.
UP Lekhpal 2019 (Chakbandi) Application
|Name of Post
||Hindi and English
|Number of Posts
Departments under the Ministries:
- Village Development Officer
- Other Group C Vacancies some posts are reserve for women
- Gram Vikas Adhikari
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari
- Block coordinator
- Block Development Officer
- Candidates should be Class 12th (Intermediate) pass in any stream from recognized board.
- Minimum candidate’s age 18 years old.
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given as govt. rules and regulation.
- Written Examination (pen paper based)
- Merit list/Cut off
- Document verification
- General Reasoning
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- Paper carry objective type questions.
- Question paper will carry 100 questions.
- No Negative Marking.
How to Apply UP Lekhpal 2019 (Chakbandi):
- Open the official site of UP Revenue Board or UPPPSC (upsssc.gov.in).
- Check out the link “UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2019”.
- Fill online registration/ application form for the posts of UP Lekhpal.
- Uploads images of photograph and signature as per given instruction.
- After getting the registration number and pay application fees.
- Print application form for future reference.
Exam Date of UP Lekhpal 2019:
|Online Application/ Registration form
|Deadline to submit online application