UP Lekhpal 2017 (Chakbandi): UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017-2018 recruitment managed by the Board of Revenue. UP Patwari Recruitment 2018. UP Revenue Department will be issued the official notification regarding the Patwari and Lekhpal Posts. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria, exam date, and number of vacancies, departments, selection procedure, Application process, and syllabus.
UP Lekhpal 2017 (Chakbandi) Application
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Mode||Hindi and English|
|Number of Posts||14000|
Departments under the Ministries:
- Village Development Officer
- Other Group C Vacancies some posts are reserve for women
- Gram Vikas Adhikari
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari
- Block coordinator
- Block Development Officer
- Candidates must be class 12th pass in any discipline from recognized board.
- Candidate’s age must be lie between 18 to 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given as government rules and protocol.
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Document verification
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- Question paper will be carried Objective type question (MCQ).
- Question paper will carry 100 questions.
- No Negative Marking.
How to Apply UP Lekhpal 2017 (Chakbandi):
- Visit the official site of UP Revenue Board or UPPPSC (upsssc.gov.in).
- Check out the link “UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2018”.
- Fill online application form for the posts of Lekhpal
- After getting the registration number and pay application fees.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Exam Date of UP Lekhpal 2017 (Chakbandi):
|Online Application form||December 2017|
|Deadline to submit online application||January 2018|
|Admit card||March 2018|
|Exam Date||July 2018|