UP Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2019 Dates Registration or Uttara Pradesh Open Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out now. Indian Army has issued a notification in which it has stated the vacancies for different types of posts in the Indian Army. The recruitment rally is going to be held for posts of GD Solider, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Technical, & Soldier Nursing Assistant (NA).
UP Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2019
The Open Rally Bharti will be organised in the different districts of Uttar Pradesh State. The applicants of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for Open Army Recruitment 2019. Here we are providing complete details of UP Army recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply online for the Open Rally by simply going on the site of joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Indian Army Jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Job Location||All India|
Details of Indian Army Posts With Code:
|Category Code||Category Name|
|SGD||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)|
|CLK||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|SNA||Soldier Nursing Assistant (in Army Medical Corps)|
|STD||Soldier Tech Dresser (in RVC)|
|STA||Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|TDN||Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)|
|HAC||Havaldar (stands for Surveyor Automated Cartographer)|
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th with minimum 45% marks.
- Only for Citizen of India.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates must be holding 10+2/ Intermediate in Science with PCM and English having secured at least 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Must be Citizen of India.
Uttarakhand Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2019 Districts:
Districts which are Under:
- Sant Kabeer Nagar
- Rai Bareli
- Siddharth Nagar
- Khushi Nagar
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- ARO Meerut
How to Apply UP Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2019:
- Open Indian Army Website joinindianarmy.nic.in and enter captacha.
- Click on new registration and enter their personal information.
- All details are correct like Name, Contact No., Email id, etc.
- Submit all details and get registration number.
- There is no registration fees.
- Check out the rally schedule and visit at time.
- Online Registration via Indian Army Website.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Merit list
- Document verification.