UP Forest Guard 2018 or UP Van Rakshak 2018 or UPSSSC Forest Guard : Application Eligibility Date Admit card. Uttar Pardesh Van Rakshak (Forest Guard) recruitment 2018. UP Vanrakshak Recruitment 2018 under the Directorate of Forester Education invites online application form for Van Rakshak.
UP Forest Guard 2018
UP Van Vibhag Recruitment 2018 notification will be updated soon. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which will manage this examination. Candidate can visit the official site for filling online application form.
UP Forest Guard 2018 Pattern:
|A||General Hindi & Writing Ability||80||80||2 Hours|
|C||General Intelligence Test/Aptitude||50||50|
Eligibility UP Forest Guard 2018:
- Age Limit: Candidate age lie between the Min 18 to Max 40 years as on 01-07-2016 as per Govt. Rules.).
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have cleared Intermediate/10+2 from UP Board or any equivalent exam recognised by government.
- Salary Pay Scale :For Council House Guard Rs. 5200-20200/= with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- For Forest Guard : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/= with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply UP Forest Guard 2018:
- Go to official site of UPSSSC Webportal.
- Access the link “Apply UP Forest Guard 2018 Exam”
- Fill Registration form and then fill application form.
- After getting registration number, make sure all details must be correct and match your original document.
- Uploads digital images of photograph and signature.
- Then proceed to pay application fees via online or bank challan process.
- Submit all details and print system generated application form.
- Link will be activated soon
- Written Exam
- Selected Candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test.
Admit Card UP Forest Guard 2018:
- Admit card will be issued at official site.
- E-Admit card carry all details about the examination.
- Candidate must be follow all instruction.
- Admit card link will be updated soon.
Merit list UP Forest Guard 2018:
- Selection will depend on merit list/cut off.
- Selection will be based on the both written and medical exam.
- Both exam will qualifying in nature.
- Merit list will be updated soon.