UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Rank list. UP D.El.Ed 2019 Second Counselling dates has already issued. Now candidates can check their rank list as given dates. Second counselling phase 2 will be held for student who secure above 3 lac rank. Here we are providing the UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Rank list Dates.
As per the news,
- Those candidates secure rank (range notify soon), they can fill choices via online web portal.
- Those candidate cannot participate in first phase counselling they can also apply.
- Those candidate withdraw their seat, they can also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates has paid 2000/- rs of counselling fees then withdraw their admission they can also eligible to apply.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Dates:
- Second Counselling will be start from: July 2019
- Last Document verification date: Third Week of October 2019
- Session will start: Third Week of October 2019
Download UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Rank list:
- Visit the official site of UP D.EL.Ed 2019 (http://updeled.gov.in)
- Then visit the about d.el.ed section and choose UP D.El.Ed 2019 Counselling details.
- Find the link ” UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Rank list”.
- Check out the second phase dates.
How to Apply for UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2:
- Candidates needs to check their and login their account.
- Fill college choices (fill max choices). Lock their seat.
- Wait for seat allotment result.
- If seat allotted, report respective college at given time interval with their documents (original +xerox).
- Else wait next round if seat will vacant.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Second Counselling Phase 2 Rank list:
|Dates for filling choices||Rank list||Seat Allotment
|Reporting/ Doc Verification|
|Jul 2018||July 2018||Aug 2018|
|Jul 2018||July 2018|
- Class X and XII mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Graduation mark sheet /Degree
- Proof of date of birth
- Valid ID proof.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificates (if applicable).
- Registration page.
- Seat Allotment letter.
- Recent Photographs.
- Medical certificates
- Transfer certificates
Download Seat Allotment letter:
- After selection of colleges, candidates can wait for seat allotment letter.
- Candidates can access below given link to download the letter.
- Simply, candidates can enter their credentials and download seat allotment letter.
- If seat allotted, letter download link available.
- Else, message will display is seat not allotted as per your chooses colleges.
- Seat Allotment letter will contain the all information regarding the fees, documents, venue, duration, time and other important instruction.