UP CT Nursery 2020: online registration and application form will be available soon at the official site of (http://pprdata.com). Here we are providing the details of UP CT Nursery registration such as exam date, procedure, eligibility and other details.
UP CT Nursery 2020 Registration
Uttar Pradesh Certificate in Teaching (Nursery) will be conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), UP. All important information has listed below regarding the examination.
|Online Registration will open on||Updated soon|
|Online Registration will close on||Updated soon|
|Registration Fees submission date||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
Eligibility for UP CT Nursery 2020:
- The candidates should be completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/College with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) for all the training programmes.
- Domicile of UP.
- Only for female.
- Age must lie between 18 to 35 yrs as on 01 July 2019
UP CT Nursery in Hindi:
UP CT Nursery 2020- Registration Process:
- Browse official website (http://pprdata.com)
- Fill registration form details such as name, date of birth, category and other personal or educational information.
- Submit and download/print the registration form.
- Incomplete form will be rejected by the authority.
- Read all instruction carefully
- The application fees for general category candidates is Rs 400.
- The application fees for eserved category candidates is Rs 200.
- There are no application fees for Physically Handicapped category candidates.
- Applicants can pay the application fee via credit & debit card or NET Banking.
UP CT Nursery 2020 Selection Procedure:
- Selection will depend on the merit list.
- There is no written entrance test.
- Seat allotment according to the merit list/cut off.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in Class 10th+12th+graduation
The Link will be updated soon
UP CT Nursery 2020 Exam Merit list:
- Merit list will be declared soon on the official website of the authority.
- Applicants can check merit list by filling the Name and Roll number.
- Merit list carries the name of those applicants who are qualified in the written exam.
- The official authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks.
- The direct merit list link will be declared soon same here on this page.