UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Date Application Eligibility Exam Dates. or UP B.Ed 2020 Application or UP B.Ed 2020 Registration or UP BEd JEE Application. Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE) will be conducted by the Lucknow University.
UP B.ED JEE 2020
Here through this post candidates can get complete details about the Examination. We will providing details such as Eligibility, How to apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Admit card and Couselling details same here on this page.
UP B.ED JEE 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Mist be graduation degree OR post-graduation degree with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university OR B.Tech with 55% OR equivalent qualification from a recognized university by Central Govt.
- No Upper age limit.
How to Apply UP B.ED JEE 2020:
- Go to Official website upbed.nic.in.
- UP BEd JEE 2020 link will be available on the website.
- Fill registration file and note down the registration number.
- Then proceed to login to apply and fill all required details in the application form.
- Review your application.
- Pay application fees via online and offline mode.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and send it to “Co-ordinator, State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination, Zoology Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007”
Link will be updated soon
UP B.ED JEE 2020 Application fee:
- All candidates must pay the application fee for UP B.ED JEE 2020
- For General Candidates Rs. 1000/- as application fee (Rs. 550/- for reserved categories).
- Pay via online and offline mode.
Dates UP BEd JEE 2020 (Tentative)
|Online Registration||Second Week of March 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||End of March 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||End of March 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Completed Application Form||April 2020|
|Examination Date||First Week of May 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||End of May 2020|
|Counseling starting & closing date||June 2020|
|Date of commencement of the academic session||July 2020|
|Paper I||Objective type paper carry 200 marks|
|Syllabus||Part A (General Knowledge) & Part B (Hindi or English language)
English & Hindi language but candidates need to attempt any one language
|Paper II||Total= 200 marks and duration is 03 hours|
|Syllabus||Part A (General Aptitude Test) and Part B (Subject ability of Science/ Arts/ Commerce/Agriculture)
PART A COMPULSORY
- E-Admit card will be issued at official web portal.
- Candidates can download their admit card via registration number
- Admit card carry all necessary details about the examination.
- E-Admit card is compulsory for examination.
- Admit Card will be used during the counselling process.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Selection Procedure/ Counselling:
- Counselling is the main and the last process to get admission in the college.
- Counselling will depends on the rank and rank will be generated on the basis of merit list.
- Meritorious candidates will be called counselling rounds.
- Counselling schedule will be issued at official site or newspaper.