UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Dates or UP B.Ed 2019 Application or UP B.Ed 2019 Registration or UP BEd JEE Application. Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE) will be conducted by the Lucknow University. Here candidate can check out the latest updated about the examination.
UP B.ED JEE 2019
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Mist be graduation degree OR post-graduation degree with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university OR B.Tech with 55% OR equivalent qualification from a recognized university by Central Govt.
- No Upper age limit.
How to Apply UP B.ED JEE 2019:
- Go to Official website upbed.nic.in.
- UP BEd JEE 2019 link will be available on the website.
- Fill registration file and note down the registration number.
- Then proceed to login to apply and fill all required details in the application form.
- Review your application.
- Pay application fees via online and offline mode.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and send it to “Co-ordinator, State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination (Session 2016-17), Zoology Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007”
Link will be updated soon
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Application fee:
- For General Candidates Rs. 1000/- as application fee (Rs. 550/- for reserved categories).
- Pay via online and offline mode.
Dates UP BEd JEE 2019 (Tentative)
|Online Registration||Second Week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||End of March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||End of March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Completed Application Form||April 2019|
|Examination Date||First Week of May 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||End of May 2019|
|Counseling starting & closing date||June 2019|
|Date of commencement of the academic session||July 2019|
|Paper I||Objective type paper carry 200 marks|
|Syllabus||Part A (General Knowledge) & Part B (Hindi or English language)|
English & Hindi language but candidates need to attempt any one language
|Paper II||Total= 200 marks and duration is 03 hours|
|Syllabus||Part A (General Aptitude Test) and Part B (Subject ability of Science/ Arts/ Commerce/Agriculture)|
PART A COMPULSORY
- E-Admit card will be issued at official web portal.
- Candidates can download their admit card via registration number
- E-Admit card is compulsory for examination.
- Admit Card will be used during the counselling process.
Selection Procedure/ Counselling:
- Counselling will depends on the rank and rank will be generated on the basis of merit list.
- Meritorious candidates will be called counselling rounds.
- Counselling schedule will be issued at official site or newspaper.