UKSSSC Merit list 5 May 2019 Samuh G Check here. The UKSSSC (stands for Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Services Commission) official organization has been recently released the official notification for the written exam of different UKSSSC Post Codes. On the date of 5th May 2019 the written exam of this post codes will be held. Electrician/Mechanic, Krida Sahayak, Vigyanik sahayak & Chemist these posts are declared the authority of UKSSSC. Those candidates are apply for this exam they all are waiting for the Exam date.
UKSSSC Merit list 5 May 2019
Then recently the exam date has been declared candidates can check with the help of official site. After written exam all applicants are waiting for the merit list of these post codes. The official merit list will be declared online in the PDF format. Those applicants who want to get the details of merit list. They all can check all necessary details about the merit list same here on this page.
|Post codes||Name of posts||Exam date and Time|
|35.1||Electrician/Mechanic||5 may 2019 9 AM to 11 AM (first shift)|
|40.1||Krida Sahayak||5 May 2019 9 AM to 11 AM (first shift)|
|63.1||Vigyanik sahayak||5 May 2019 12 PM to 2 AM (Second shift)|
|60.1||Chemist||5 May 2019 3 PM to 5 PM (third shift)|
UKSSSC Merit list 5 May 2019 Details:
- Candidates can check merit list online with the help of the official site of the authority.
- After successfully written exam the official merit list will be announced.
- In merit list the name and roll number of qualified candidate are mentioned.
- The official authority will declared the merit list in the PDF format.
- Here through this post candidates can also check the merit list.
- We will provide the official merit list direct link same here on this page.
How to Check UKSSSC Merit list 5 May 2019?
- Firstly, candidates access the official website of the authority of UKSSSC.
- Then, on the home page and find the link of your post code
- After this, click on the given link of merit list.
- Then, your merit list will appears on your computer screen.
- Candidates check your name in the merit list.
- If you find your name in the merit list then you can go for the further use.