Admit Card UKSSSC Group C 2017 post Code 10 Computer Operator. Admit Card UKSSSC Group C Exam 2016-2017 Computer Operator or Admit Card UKSSSC Samuh G Computer Operator for 57 posts. Uttarakhand Adhinasth Seva Chayan Ayog (UKSSSC) has invites the application for the direct recruitment of Samuh G (Group C) 2015. UKSSSC has invites the application for the post computer programmer cum operator.
Admit Card UKSSSC Group C 2017 post Code 10 Computer Operator
- Post Name: Computer Programmer cum Operator
- Post code: 10
- Department: Pravidhik Shiksha Vibhag
- Sub Code: 10.1
- Organizing Committee: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Number of posts: 57 posts
Number of Posts: 57
[For GEN = 19, GEN(WO)=11,GEN(DFF)=01, GEN(EX)=02,SC=07,SC(WO)=05,SC(EX)=01,ST=02, ST(WO)=01,OBC=05,OBC(WO)=03)
Eligibility Criteria and Pay scale:
a) Candidates should be Graduate or Minimum one year diploma in Computer Application from recognized Institute by Government. or Diploma in Engineering (any branch)/ One year Diploma in Computer Application/ M.Sc in CS.
b) Applicants age should be lie between 21-42 years.
C) Pay scale (5,200-20,200) Grade pay-2800/-.
Online Application form start from: 26 November 2015
Last date of Application form: 28 December 2015
Examination Date(official): 15 October 2017 (postponed)
New Examination date: 05 November 2017
Admit Card UKSSSC Group C 2017 post Code 10:
- Candidate can visit official site or below given link.
- Enter their credentials such as name, date of birth and father name.
- Submit all detail and admit card will be displayed.
- Download and take print out of admit card.
- Carry one valid id proof and photograph with admit card during the examination.
- For General Category: 300/-
- For OBC Category: 300/-
- For SC Category: 150/-
- For ST Category: 150-
Syllabus for Computer Programmer cum operator posts:
- Written Examination of Computer Programmer cum operator consist topic of General Aptitude (50) and. posts based questions (100).
- Question paper of Computer Programmer cum operator will contain 150 objective type questions (MCQ).
- Negative marking will be allowed, every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.