UKSSSC Exam Postpone 2020 List Exam Date Codes Post. The written examination notification for Uttrakhand Examination has been postponed. The official notification has been announced at the official site of UKSSC. Due to coronavirus Uttarakhand Govt. takes the decision to postpone the examination date. Read this post carefully.
UKSSSC Exam Postpone 2020
New Examination Dates will be Updated Soon
The admit card will be declared online on the official site of the authority. The admit card carries all necessary details about the written examination. Herewith the help of this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the Uttarakhand Examination. As per the circular ” Post Code 679/724 Forest Inspector (Van Daroga), Post Code 132 Shahyak Krishi Adhikari Verg-3, Post Code 135 Shahyak Lekhakar ( Pantnagar University), Post 131 Kanisth Shahyak Payjal Nigam. All Exams will be held in April and May month due to coronavirus all exams are postponed.
|Official notification releasing date||Updated Soon|
|Starting date of online application||Updated Soon|
|Last date of online application||Updated Soon|
|Application fee submission ending date via Net Banking, Debit and credit card||Updated Soon|
|Admit card declaration date||Updated Soon|
|Written Exam will take place||Updated Soon|
Admit Card Samuh G Examination:
- Admit card will be declared online on the official site of the authority i.e sssc.uk.gov.in
- Admit card will be declared before 15-days examination
- By entering the Name, Registration number and DOB (date of birth) candidates can download admit card
- Admit card is necessary for all candidates to appear in the examination hall
- Admit card carries all necessary details about the written Exam such as Name of applicant, Roll number, Date and time of Examination and Venue of Examination.
- All applicants can also download the admit card through this post. Admit card direct link will be updated soon same here on this page
How to Download Admit Card Samuh G Exam?
- To download admit card candidates must visit the official site of the authority i.e sssc.uk.gov.in
- After visiting, click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Then all can fill the asked details such as Name, Registration number, and DOB
- After this, your admit card will display on your computer screen
- All can download their admit card and take a print out for the further uses