UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2019 or UKPSC PCS Pre Exam 2019 Application Exam Date Details. Uttarakhand public service commission (UKPSC) will be issued the official recruitment notification soon for the inviting online application form for the state civil services exam. Here candidates can check their eligibility criteria, date, pattern, syllabus.
Uttarakhand PCS 2019
UKPSC PCS examination will be based on the written examination, mains examination, and personal interview. UKPSC PCS 2019-2020 Preliminary Examination will be conducted soon. As per the Uttarakhand Government, UKPSC PCS Examination will be conducted every year.
Uttarakhand PCS 2019 Dates:
|Notification Dates||Updated soon|
|Last Date of form Online Application||Updated soon|
|Print out||Updated soon|
|Fee Submission||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Answer key||Updated soon|
|Final Result of UKPSC PCS Pre Exam||Updated soon|
|Main Examination||Updated soon|
Eligibility Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Graduation passed in any discipline from recognized university.
- Min age is 21 year and the upper age limit is 42 years as of 1 July 2019.
- For the post of District information officer / Feature writer, candidates need to have graduation with Hindi subject to be eligible to apply.
- For the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, candidates must have any qualifications from the pots as post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of the institute of planner /institute of town planner or institute of town planner India/ American institute of town.
|General Study GS Paper I||150||150||2 hrs|
|General Aptitude||100||100||2 hrs|
UKPSC PCS Pre Exam 2019 Personal Interview Test:
- After the clear main examination, selected candidates will be called for interview.
- Personal interview test will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Authority will issue the joining letter.
- Selected candidates will go for Joining and training.
How to Fill the Uttarakhand PCS Application Form:
- Go to the official site of UKPSC.
- Download Official notification of UKPSC PCS.
- Read all the details carefully. Make sure about the age limit, eligibility criteria.
- After reading all the details, access the online application link.
- Fill the registration form with correct details such as Name, DOB, Father Name, Email Id and contact number.
- After registration, the authority will send you a unique registration number and password.
- Login your account: now fill all educational details, communication address and other important details.
- Recheck application form, all details must be correct and true.
- Finally, uploads a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and other supporting documents.
- Submit all details and print system generated application form.
Link will be updated soon
- UKPSC Authority facilitated a one-time correction opportunity.
- If any mistake occurs in the application form, candidates can make corrections in a given time interval.
- Correction fields are Name, DOB, Age, Gender, Image document, category, address, contact number, and other fields.
- After making the correction, candidates must be ensured all details as per the original documents.
- Print system-generated application form.
Phases of Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Joining letter
- Document verification
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Category.
- Proof of DOB
- Proof of Residence.
- Recent Photographs.
- Adhaar card.
- Proof of residence.
- Other states can apply but no benefits of reservation.
- Sri nagar
- New tehri
Syllabus of question paper General Studies Paper I Pre exam:
Indian History, Culture and National Movement Indian and World Geography Indian Polity Economic and Social development General Science and Technology Current events of State, National and International Importance
Syllabus of question paper General Aptitude Paper-II Pre Exam:
Aptitude, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills, Logical and Analytical ability Logic, Decision, General mental Ability, Numerical identification, Statistics Analysis- English comprehension, Hindi comprehension.
Recommended Books of Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Indian polity: M Lakshmikant (TMH)
- Modern history: Spectrum publication( Rajiv ahir)
- Ancient & Medieval History: old ncert/Lucent/11th class TN board
- Geography(India & world): Mahesh barnwal/11th-12th NCERT (OR DR KHULLAR for 11th-12th)
- Economy of India: Ramesh Singh (TMH) /CURRENT AFFAIRS+Economic survey of INDIA
- General Science and technology: Lucent General science /Arihant publication,
- Uttarakhand special: Pariksha Vani /Winsar
- Current affairs : Ghatna chakra / PD/ samveg ias/current affairs today
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal : Sijwali (Arihant Publication)
- Fast track objective math: Rajesh Verma (Arihant Publication)
- Hindi: Dr. Vasudev Nandan prasad /ghatna chakra
Uttarakhand PCS 2019 Main Exam:
|Question paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|02||History of Indian, National movement, society and culture||200||03 Hr|
|03||Indian polity, social justice and international relation||200||03 Hr|
|04||Geography of India and world||200||03 Hr|
|05||Economic and social development||200||03 Hr|
|06||General science and technology||200||03 Hr|
|07||General aptitude and ethics||200||03 Hr|
- Hall Ticket will be issued at the official web portal.
- Hall ticket carries all the information about the exam.
- Hall Ticket is mandatory to seat in the examination.
- Hall Ticket will be used in further process.
Result/ Merit list Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Selected candidates of pre-exam will be called for Main Exam
- Then authority will issue the merit list of the main exam.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for interview.
- Then the final merit list will be issued.
- Document verification will be done during the joining.