UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2019 or UKPSC PCS Pre Exam 2019 Application Exam Date Details. Uttarakhand public service commission (UKPSC) will be issued the official recruitment notification soon for the inviting online application form for state civil services exam. Here candidates can check their eligibility criteria, date, pattern, syllabus.
Uttarakhand PCS 2019
UKPSC PCS examination will be based on through the written examination, mains examination and personal interview. UKPSC PCS 2019-2020 Preliminary Examination will be conducted soon. As per the Uttarakhand Government UKPSC PCS Examination will be conducted every year.
Uttarakhand PCS 2019 Dates:
|Notification Dates||October 2019|
|Last Date of form Online Application||End October 2019|
|Print out||End of October 2019|
|Fee Submission||End of October 2019|
|Exam Date||End of January 2020|
|Answer key||End of Feb 2020|
|Final Result of UKPSC PCS Pre Exam||April 2020|
|Main Examination||May 2020|
Eligibility Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Graduation passed in any discipline from recognized university.
- Min age is 21 year and upper age limit is 42 year as on 1 July 2019.
- For the post of District information officer / Feature writer, candidates need to have graduation with Hindi subject to be eligible to apply.
- For the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, candidates must have any qualification from the pots as post graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of institute of planner /institute of town planner or institute of town planner India/ American institute of town.
|General Study GS Paper I||150||150||2 hrs|
|General Aptitude||100||100||2 hrs|
UKPSC PCS Pre Exam 2019 Personal Interview Test:
- After the clear main examination, selected candidates will be called for interview.
- Personal interview test will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Authority will issue the joining letter.
- Selected candidates will go for Joining and training.
- Sri nagar
- New tehri
Syllabus of question paper General Studies Paper I Pre exam:
Indian History, Culture and National Movement Indian and World Geography Indian Polity Economic and Social development General Science and Technology Current events of State, National and International Importance
Syllabus of question paper General Aptitude Paper II Pre Exam:
Aptitude, Communication and Inter personal Skills, Logical and Analytical ability Logic, Decision, General mental Ability, Numerical identification, Statistics Analysis- English comprehension, Hindi comprehension,
Uttarakhand PCS 2019 Main Exam:
|Question paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|02||History of Indian, National movement, society and culture||200||03 Hr|
|03||Indian polity, social justice and international relation||200||03 Hr|
|04||Geography of India and world||200||03 Hr|
|05||Economic and social development||200||03 Hr|
|06||General science and technology||200||03 Hr|
|07||General aptitude and ethics||200||03 Hr|
- Hall Ticket will be issued at official web portal.
- Hall ticket carry all information about the exam.
- Hall Ticket is mandatory to seat in the examination.
- Hall Ticket will be used in further process.
Result/ Merit list Uttarakhand PCS 2019:
- Selected candidates of pre exam will be called for Main Exam
- Then authority will issue the merit list of main exam.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for interview.
- Then final merit list will be issued.
- Document verification will be done during the joining.