UK WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE 2019 or Britain WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE 2019 Eligibility Dates Starts. As per the latest news, Jeremy Clarkson is back with the most popular reality show “WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE”. Concern authority looking for contestants who can make it all the way to £1Million. Here we are providing the full details about the show. Applicants can read eligibility criteria, age limit, format, process, selection procedure, rules, and regulation.
UK WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE 2019
- Last Date of Entries: Thursday 24th October 2019.
- Official Site: https://www.itv.com
- Audition/Casting Period: Thursday 22nd August 2019 – Friday 1st November 2019.
- Hosted by: Jeremy Clarkson.
- Age Restrictions: Minimum age is 18 years of age or over by the 24 October 2019.
- There are no qualification/educational criteria.
- You must be a British citizen or have the right to reside in the UK.
- Needs Valid Proof of address.
- Valid Proof of Identity.
- Sense of Sound mind and health.
- Enters the Competition in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below.
- Employees of SPN, of the Producer, of the advertising agency, are not eligible.
- English is the primary language (it is mandatory).
How to Register for WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE 2019:
- Applicants can access the official site or below-given the link.
- Enter correct details such as Name of Applicant, Date of birth, Email id, Password.
- Must verify your emails id.
- Review all details then submit the application form.
- After registration, applicants can log in their account.
Note: Concern authority and producers do not accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, a software provider.
The applicant has a query or complaint about using this service, you may register it with ITV Viewer Services who can be contacted by phone on 0344 88 14150, or by email at [email protected]. You may need to give the following information:
(a) Applicant Name.
(b) Applicant email address.
(c) Telephone number (contact number).
(d) The date(s) and time(s) when you experienced problems.
(f) The nature of the problem.
Email to: [email protected]
Address: “ITV” is ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT (registered number 2937518)