UBTER Samuh G post code 275 Hawaldar Parishikshak Physical Test. Applications had been invited by the authority called Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education regarding the post of Hawaldar Prashikshak in the Home Guard Department under Samuh G category. The exam for the post of Hawaldar Prashikshak was held on the 17th of May 2015 all over the state of Uttarakhand.
UBTER Samuh G post code 275 Hawaldar Parishikshak Physical Test
The exam of Samuh G for the post of Hawaldar Prashikshak was organised by the UBTER. Now the same authority is going to conduct the Physical Test Exam. All the applicants are hereby informed that the Physical Test will be conducted for which the applicants must have the required criteria in that regard.
They must know the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Physical Test. The written exam will be conducted on the 8th of May 2017. The Documents of the applicants will be verified on the exam date so the applicants are required to bring those documents. The applicants have to reach the Home Guard Head office according to their Roll nos. The list of the roll no. of the applicants has been given on the site of UBTER.
List of Qualified candidates for Physical Test and their center:
Timing of Reporting is 07:00 am sharp
Details of Physical Test for Post of Hawaldaar Prashikshak:
- The Admit card of Physical Test will be out on the site of UBTER from the 1st of May 2017
- The applicants must download Document verification form and fill its 2 copies
- They must bring 2 photos (passport size)
- Original and 2 copies of NOC (No objection certificate) from the Department of Govt. (for those candidates dependent up on Central govt.)
Required Documents for Verification:
- 10th/12th Marks sheet and Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 2 Copies of Application form (to be available on the site of UBTER from 1st May 2017)